Chapter 37

**LEAH'S POV**

"Erm.." What am I meant to say? I don't even know if I want to record it let alone do a duo.

"I wrote it just for myself, no one else was meant to hear it." I look at him, I've heard him sing before and his voice is amazing, everyone's heard him sing, his voice could be amazing on this song.

"Okay, yeah let's do a duo." His face lit up with delight.

"I really need to go now." I say jumping to my feet.

"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow and we can record it then?" I nod and turn around to go to my house which is about 2 minutes away and Niall gets into his car. Once I'm at my house I open the door and see Ashton in the living room pacing back and forth.

"Where have you been?" He asks with a worried look on his face.

"Out."

"And you didn't think about telling me? For fuck sake I've been worried sick Leah, in your condition you shouldn't be out by yourself." He said with his face turning red.

"Fucking hell Ashton what's the worst that's to happen! I'm getting better even the doctors said so. Stop treating me like a little kid I know your just trying to look out for me but honestly I don't need you too." I say catching my breath.

"Who were you with so early anyway?" He asked locking his phone and placing it on the coffee table.

"Niall."

"Niall, as in your ex Niall? Why were you with him?"

"Reasons. Oh and I won't be here tomorrow either, get some more time away from my overprotective brother." I say turning around and walking upstairs to my room. I need to figure out who's singing what for my song now. After ages of thinking I finally got it. I put my notebook down and lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

"I wonder if me and Niall could actually work?" I say to myself think about what I remember of us. I like him, a lot and holding one thing that he isn't fully to blame for doesn't seem fair. But it just depends if he forgive me for kissing Michael.

(A/N I got bored so decided to do thins short update)