Chapter 10

**CALUM'S POV**

I just started to wake up from what seemed like the longest sleep ever. I opened my eyes and I realised I wasn't in my room. The walls are white and I wasn't in my bed either. There is 3 chairs in the room and Leah, Ash and Vikki are sitting on them, sleeping. I have a drip in my hand and I'm not in my own clothes either. Why am I in hospital!?

**LUKE'S POV**

We are all at the hospital. Me, Michael, Ashton, Leah and Vikki. Michael and I are sitting outside of Calum's room and the rest are in the room with him. I don't understand why Calum done this though he was so happy and then the sudden turn. Why didn't he tell one of us we could have helped. We could have prevented this from happening. Is this the first time he's cut himself or has he done it before and kept it from us? Maybe his embarrassed about it? Maybe he thinks it doesn't matter to us or maybe he even thinks that we don't care what he does? Calum doing this has affected everyone and once again I have to keep everything together and tell everyone it's going to be alright. It's 7:00am and the doctor said she would speak to me at 7am and I can't find her. Michael broke the silence by saying " I'm going out for some air." So I'm left sitting alone in a hospital great. "Mr Hemmings? I'm doctor Meyer if you follow me to my office I'll let you know about Mr Hood's condition." I followed her into her office and sat on the chair opposite her. " As you are aware Mr Hood self harmed yesterday evening, several of the cuts it veins but don't worry everything now is fine we have stitched his arm and bandaged it. but we have to insure that he is staying with someone we can trust not to let him near any sharp objects for the time being." I nodded and told Dr Meyer that he could move in with me and then I stood up to leave. "Oh Mr Hemming can you make sure that he takes one of these twice a day for the next 3 weeks please?" she said while handing me a bottle of pills. "Yeah I will, thank you." I walked out of her office and notice that Michael was back and he was with Leah and Vikki. Leah and Vikki are still crying. Leah's eyes are all red and Vikki has mascara lines all down her face. Wow this happening to Cal has really hurt everyone.

**CALUM'S POV**

"Calum!! Your awake!" Vikki and Leah shouted perfectly in sync.

"W-Why am I in hospital?" I said trying to remember what has happened.

"Do you not remember Cal?" Leah spoke after the three of them giving each other weird looks.

"No, all I remember is meeting up with Vikki and the park and then waking up here" I said with slight confusion in my voice.

Ashton then whispered to Vikki and Leah "I'll tell him if you like, yous go and speak to Michael and Luke, Tell them Calum's awake." They both nodded and walked out of the room.

"Ashton, what is it your scaring me now, was I battered? was I in a crash? What happened?" My voice slightly raising with the last words.

**ASHTON'S POV**

How am I meant to tell him. Tell him that he cut himself so much that his ended up in hospital. It doesn't sound that difficult, maybe I could just say it quickly I mean he's going to find out anyway. "Well you said you remember meeting up with Vikki and the park right? Well when you two where there and you said that you really like her, then basically you just stood up as walked way? You must of gone straight home and you starting thinking bad, horrible things about yourself and we'll you cut yourself, a lot and you lost a lot of blood and if it wasn't for Vikki the doctor said you wouldn't of been here right now, they wouldn't of been able to save you but Vikki got to you just in time.

**LEAH'S POV**

Once me and Vikki got out of the room we started to walk over to Michael "Mikey? Where's Luke?"

"Oh em he's in there" he said pointing to a door.

"Michael you seem depressed, you okay?" Vikki said after standing there for 5 minutes not saying anything

"What the hell do you think! One of our best mates is lying in a hospital bed because of you! And you think I'm okay! Well no I'm not!"

Once Michael was finished with his rant my mouth dropped and Vikki walked off and I could tell that she was starting to cry.

"MICHAEL! If it wasn't for her, Calum OUR friend would not be here right now. Vikki fucking saved his life and you have the guts to say that to her well fuck you. Until you apologise to Vikki I'm not speaking to you and I doubt the boys will either once they find out!" I ran off trying to find Vikki.

**MICHAEL'S POV**

"What the hell do you think! One of our best mates is lying in a hospital bed over you! And you think I'm okay! Well no I'm not!" Shit probably shouldn't have said that.

"MICHAEL! If it wasn't for her, Calum OUR friend would not be here right now. Vikki fucking saved his life and you have the guts to say that to her well fuck you. Until you apologise to Vikki I'm not speaking to you and I doubt the boys will either once they find out!" Fuck I really really shouldn't have said that. I'm such a shit friend.

**LEAH'S POV**

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled the only person I wanted to talk to right now. "Niall? I em I need to talk to you can well meet at Starbucks in 5 minutes?"

"Yeah sure babe."