Chapter 16

**ASHTON'S POV**

*Next Thursday*

"Can we have a party!? Can we? Can we? Can weeeeeeeeeee?" Michael and Calum said both with girly voices.

"Why?" I questioned, I'm not 100% sure about having a party.

"Cause you wuv us so so much and we deserve a party after the last few weeks to get over things." I took a few minutes and then said "Alright then but no more than about 20 people each I don't want a crowded house!"

"WEEEE ARE HAVING A PARTYYYYT!" Michael and Calum shouted through the house. Leah and Vikki trudged out of Leah's room in their pyjamas and chucked a pillow each at Calum and Michael and they both it them in the face "Shut up! It's 10 in the bloody morning! We're sleeping!" Then they walked back into the room and slammed the door. "Party poppers!" Calum said under his breath. We walked down the stairs and I put my shoes on and grabbed my jacket. "Where are you going?"

"Well if we're having a party we're going to need food and alcohol won't we?" Leah came out of her room with jeans and a hoodie on.

"I'll come with you then Ash you never know what to buy." She said and we started walking towards the car.

We got what we needed and left to go back home.

**LEAH'S POV**

Once we got home I got my phone out and texted Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn to see if they wanted to come to the party tonight because they've been so busy recently. I told them that they could bring two people each if the wanted to. They all said they could come. I put my phone back in my pocket and went up the stairs. I got to my room and realised Vikki was still in bed. I grabbed her leg and pulled her out the bed and she landed on the floor. "GET UPPP!" I shouted at her throwing her slipper at her head and she mumbled "Fuck off" into the floor. It's now 2:30pm and the party starts at 6pm. I told Vikki that I was going for a shower and she better be down the stairs and had something to eat by time I get out. I was in the shower for about 15 minutes and then got out, put on the jeans I had on earlier and a different hoodie and started to dry my hair.

**VIKKI'S POV**

Fucking cow fucking waking my up from my fucking sleep. I got changed and put my hair up. I went downstairs and dived onto the couch landing on top of Luke. "Oi! What the hell?" Luke said punching me playfully

"What can I not sit on the couch now? Go get me something to eat?" I asked to lazy to even move off the couch. "Fine" he said getting up and trudging to the kitchen. I grabbed the tv remote and turned on the tv and the news was on arghh I was about to change the channel when the reporter said "One Direction star Louis Tomlinson is reported to have a new girlfriend he's been seen with two girls recently Vikki Latimer and Eleanor Calder. Are they all just friends or what? I personally think he's with Vikki. Tweet us what you think or Facebook us. The links to the girls twitters are on our website. See you next time!" How the hell did they get my twitter?! Never mind that who the hell is this Eleanor chick? I switched the tv back off and Luke walked in carrying two sandwiches. "Thank you Lukey" I said and pulled a stupid face. "Who are you inviting tonight? I don't know who to ask." I spoke after we had both finished our sandwiches. "I've asked a few of my mates that used to be in my classes at school. Why don't you asked some of your mates from school?" If I'm being honest all of the people I went to school with were stuck up cows and I can be bothered seeing them again. "I might do. I don't know I'll think about it." I picked up my laptop and put it on top of my crossed legs. I logged onto twitter and my notifications were blowing up. I scrolled threw them they were all really the same. "Ew why would Louis pick her" "Fat slag she's just using Louis" "Kill yourself you whore! Louis can do better than you!" I felt tears pricked my eyes, I slammed the laptop shut and stood up. Luke grabbed my wrist. "Vikki? Wait Vikki, what's wrong? Did I say something?" I pulled my wrist from his grip and ran upstairs. I swung open the bedroom door and slammed it behind me. I stood against it and slid my back down the wall placing my head in my hands and just started to cry. What if all of them comments where right?

**LUKE'S POV**

I picked up Vikki's laptop after she left because something on it must upset her in some way. I opened it up and she has been on twitter. Her notifications were like overloading. They were all extremely hurtful. I picked up her phone which was placed on the table and called Louis.

"Hiya Vikki" he spoke

"It's not Vikki mate, it's Luke"

"Oh sorry. Is Vikki okay, is something wrong?"

"No.. Well actually yes. Your fans are being complete cunts to her. You should see the things they are saying. You better fucking sort them out or I swear to god you'll be sorry! She hasn't done anything to them all she's done is hang around with you guys, YOU CAUSED THIS YOU FIX IT!" I hang up the phone and ran up the stairs. I could hear faint sobbing from Leah and Vikki's room. I knocked lightly on the door "Vikki? It's Luke let me in?" I said in a general voice. I just stood out side the door gingerly for a few moments until it slowly opened revealing a red puffy eyed girl with some bits of mascara running down her face. I walked in and she closed the door again and sat down with her back against the door and I joined her. "You know, you shouldn't listen to them. Your prefect the way you are. Your not ugly or fat or retarded. You don't need to go on a diet or put loads of make up on. AND don't kill yourself either. Your life is just fine the way it is. Your perfect in your own little perfect way, so don't listen to them fans they are just jealous because you get to hang around with One Direction and they don't. Please Vikki I'm begging you don't do anything stupid and don't listen to these guys. Okay?" She was still crying a little "Okay?" I repeated. "Yeah, okay. Thank you Luke." A smile started to light up her face and I pulled her into a hug. "It's all going to be okay, it will blow over by the end of the week."

(A/N I know I said I was going to update Friday and Tuesday I have just been busy sorry guys)