Chapter 26

**NIALL'S POV**

Today is valentines day and I want to make Leah feel special today. Yesterday when I was over at hers I got a phone call from management saying that they didn't want me out and about as much as I am with Leah because it's upsetting the fans so I left hers pretty pissed off and I didn't even say bye or anything to her. After having a long argument with management I told them regardless of what they think or what's wrong with the fans I'm going to be with Leah when I can and when I want to be and they can't stop me.

Besides asking Leah to move in with me I'm setting up a picnic in her favourite park but with a twist and then back to my place.I told her I'd pick her up at 5pm and its only 1pm just now so I'm going to make my place look tidy and 'romantic' I'm going to set up a blanket and the food and everything at the park at about 4pm.

Once I'm finished tiding I go in the shower so that I'm fresh. When I'm out and I've dried my hair I open my wardrobe doors and look for something to wear. I pulled out a black short sleeved shirt, black chinos and them my white and black vans and grabbed a jacket. I looked in the mirror and looked at myself I decided not to style my hair and just leave it as it is as I quite liked it today. I looked at the time and it was 3:45pm so I grabbed my phone off the top of my drawers and then went downstairs, got everything I needed and went into the car and drove to the park.

I parked as close to the spot in the park as I could and took everything out of the car, by this time it was 4:25pm. I unraveled the blanket and put it neatly on the floor. I then opened the basket and I had a couple candles and some food and some wine I decided to put the candles out but obviously not light them yet. I put out some glasses and plates so it looked quite fancy. I took out some notes from the basket. Leah's house is only about 3 minutes away from the park. I took the notes and started walking towards Leah's. I left a note outside we door, a couple of meters away and I put a note on a tree, and then on a lamppost, and the one beside a bunch of flowers that i had just sat down for her and another right next to the blanket. I went back to my car and got my guitar out of the boot. I walked back to were I had set up the blanket and text Leah.

To Leah:

I'm not picking you up anymore. Go out of your door and follow the notes. See you soon!xx

**LEAH'S POV**

From Niall:

I'm not picking you up anymore. Go out of your door and follow the notes. See you soon!xx

Right okay then? I slipped on my vans and walked out of the door. There was a note sitting on the doorstep. "Hey princess! Turn left if you want to find me!" was written on it. I was looking around for another note but I couldn't find it and then I saw it on a tree. I tore it off and read it. "You better hurry up cause I have food." Was written on this one which I have to admit made me laugh a little. I walked a couple more meters and there was on a lamppost "Almost there, I have a surprise for you" Then I saw a bunch of red roses sitting on the grass with another note on them. "Bought you these how you like them, look up and you'll see me xx" was written on that note. I look up from the note and see Niall a couple of yards away. He looked so cute and he had his guitar with him. He's hair was flat which I absolutely love as well. I walk over to him and give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I wrote a song for you because I know that you write songs and how you love all the acoustic stuff so here you are." He said and then pick up his guitar and started strumming.

**NIALL'S POV**

She looked perfect, the way her skater skirt dress fitter her body was amazing and she had her vans on. That's what I love about her she's never a girly girl she's different.

I picked up my guitar and started strumming the chords to the song that I've worked so hard on, I really hope she likes it.

We were lost in the middle