Chapter 14

**LEAH'S POV**

I was sitting in Starbucks with Niall when my phone went off "THE STORY OF MY LIFE I TAKE HER HOME I DRIVE ALL NIGHT TO KEEP HER WARM" I started to blush and clicked answer. "Hello? Okay, Louis calm down! We'll meet you there in 5 minutes." He hung up and I put my phone back in my pocket and stood up out of my chair. "What was that about?" Niall questioned

"Louis just found Vikki lying in an alley when he was walking to you guys' apartment and he's taking her to the hospital." I felt tears prick my eyes and Niall looked genuinely upset. " It's all my fault I should of gone after her. I thought she would of just ran home, or at least of been back at the hospital to see Cal again!" I finished and the tear were falling off my cheeks. We got into Niall's car and headed toward the hospital which wasn't that far away.

**NIALL'S POV**

Me and Leah got to the hospital and ran in. We noticed Louis sitting on one of the seats in reception. We walked over and his head was in his hands, he looked up at us standing in front of him and he's eyes where bright red from crying, he had blood on his jumper and hands which I'm guessing was Vikki's. After a very upsetting silence Leah spoke with a very shaking voice "W-Where is she? Is she going to be okay? What happened?" She started to cry again. "She's in some room over there, she was unconscious and had glass imbedded dead in her head and they needed to take it out" He took a long pause before he spoke again, "they don't know if she's going to make it.." I was try to hold back the tears but I physically couldn't any longer.

*the next morning*

**LEAH'S POV**

Me, Louis and Niall all stayed over night at the hospital, Calum got out last might around 10pm and was staying at Luke's. Louis stayed in the same room as Vikki and Niall and I stayed I the waiting room. Vikki was breathing but the doctors weren't sure if she'd make it though the night. I've been awake for about 5 minutes, I did try and wake Niall but he's not budging. I walked out and went over to the door of Vikki's room and looked threw the glass. Louis was asleep. I was there for about 10 minutes hoping that Vikki would wake up. Niall came alone, finally and we were just standing outside the room talking when I saw someone move in the room and realised Vikki was awake. "Niall! She's awake!" I whisper-shouted. I felt like I was about to cry again, but happy tears this time. We went in to go see her and to see how she was doing. We walked in and she gave us a confused look. "Hi Vikki, how's your head?" I said and pulled her into a hug. "Hi.. It's um it's fine, sorry for asking but who are you guys??" What? What the hell does she mean!? "Vikki what the hell do you mean please tell me this is a joke?"

"I'm sorry but em I honestly don't know who you are. Do I know someone called Leah or something" She said after Niall had given her a hug. "Is she annoying? And dirty minded?" I smirked "Of course I'm joking you tool!" She said and I let out a sign of relief. How the hell is Louis still sleeping? He snored loudly and I slapped him on the side of his head. "W-W-What? Huh?" He said in a sleepish voice and then opened his eyes "VIKKIII!!!!" He squealed like a little girl and engulfed her with a tight hug. "I'm glad your back" he said which a huge grin on his face.