Chapter 48

**LEAH'S POV**

Today is the last day that I get to spend at home with Luke. The tour starts tomorrow and Kayleigh and I get to spend a couple of weeks with them while they are in the UK and the US and then have to spend months without them.

Luke and I have decided to paint the Nursery today since every other room is nearly done and I will be having the babies when Luke's home so it's best to do it now.

We picked a pale yellow for the room since I don't want to know what sex the babies are.

I went upstairs to get an old shirt and and old pair of leggings to wear for painting and tied my hair up whilst Luke was busy setting everything out.

I walked in and he had already started painting. I picked up a paint brush and dipped it into the paint.

"Hey, em Luke.." I said waiting for him to turn around and just in time my hand put the brush across his cheek.

His mouth fell open.

"You didn't?!"

"I believe I did." I smirked at him.

"I'll get you back don't you worry." he said turning around to continue painting.

We were painting the one wall for what felt like ages. Once the first wall was done I started to paint the second as Luke opened a new tin of paint.

I felt his arm wrap around my waist as his chin rested on my shoulder. His hand reached for my face and planted on my face leaving a yellow hand mark from the paint. I turned around and took the brush right across his face this time.

"Y'know that look really suits you, you should do it more often." he said putting his hand on my other cheek.

We kept doing this for ages until he grabbed my hand causing me to drop the brush and he backed me into the freshly painted wall. He kissed my neck and then whispered

"I win."