Chapter 5

**NIALL'S POV**

I really hope I can meet up with Leah soon. They left a few hours ago and Louis has been non stop talking about Vikki. He's talking about her blue eyes just now and I think they are the only thing he has left to actually talk about.

It's obvious he likes her he's not very good at hiding these sort of things but I suppose it's kinda sweet. Him and Vikki have planned to meet up and do something together on Saturday but I don't think they've decided what they will be doing. Vikki clearly likes Louis I spotted it as soon as she laid eyes on him.

I really want to get to know Leah better she just seems amazing. I think I'll text her just know and see if she wants to meet me some day soon.

*Back at Ashton and Leah's house*

**ASHTON'S POV**

I just got a text from Leah

Heya Ash hope you guys ain't missing me to much. The concerts done, met the boys and been to the meet and greet. Just heading home love youu xx!

Cal, Micky and Lukey are over. They have been all day actually. Which has been kinda fun considering I would have been alone all day of they didn't come around.

**CALUM'S POV**

This may sound weird I know cause I've only know her about a week but she's gorgeous, there's just that something about her that twinkle in her eyes. I know she doesn't feel the same I can tell that but maybe if I get to know her a bit more then maybe just maybe she will like me the other way I think I like her.

A/N it's short I know. I'll update tomorrow.