Chapter 19

**LEAH'S POV**

I have to say yesterday was the best Christmas ever! Niall's Christmas present to me was A FUCKING HOLIDAY TO AUSTRALIA! FOR THREE WEEKS! I got him tickets to the McBusted tour in 2014 and to a Michael Bublé show, compared to his my present seems crap! Louis bought Vikki 'Our Moment' and 'Midnight Memories' which I found hilarious. And she got him some aftershave and an album which I think was the fray but I'm not 100% sure.

---------

Me and Niall said that we wanted to be completely honest with each other. I know all his 'flaws' and he knows mine well most of them. I haven't told him that I cut myself. It's not that I don't want to I just don't know how. I don't think he'll stay if I tell him. Who wants to be with a girl with cuts and scars all over her body? Exactly no one! I've had clean for a month and a bit but me and Niall decided to tell the fans on Christmas Eve that we were together. I logged onto twitter last night and nearly every tweet was hate. Someone even started a rumour that I was pregnant with someone else's child. I'm not pregnant just to make that clear, also I would NEVER cheat on Niall. After about 5 minutes of scrolling through all the hate it had become to much for me. Since I was home alone I ran up the stairs and rummaged through the cupboards for the silver razors that I've missed so much. I found one and broke the handle off the razor so that I was left with the three razor blades stuck together. I put them onto my skin and dragged them across, I got deeper with every cut. My blue vein in my wrist seemed to jump out at me almost asking to be cut. I put the blades on top of it and dug it in.

"Leah! It's me where are you?" echoed through house that my hand slipped and I cut deeper than intended. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I trying to stop my wrist from bleeding but it was impossible. There was a knock at the door and then the door slowly opened. Shit! No! It's Niall!

"Leah? What have you done?!" He said trying to get to the first aid kit that was in the cupboard. He looked at my wrist and starred at the blood. I could see the tears start to roll down his cheeks. I didn't want to hurt him.

"I love you, your my princess, I love you too much for you to do this Leah plea-" Was the last thing I heard Niall say before my eyes shut and I fell back, out of his grasp.