Chapter 4

**NIALL'S POV**

Omg it's her, the girl I kept staring at in the audience. She's beautiful. She's got light brown hair down to her shoulders, big brown eyes and a curvy figure.

"Oh hey."

I spot the V.I.P passes and we take them through to our changing room.

"I'm Vikki by the way and she's Leah,"

Vikki had dark brown/a light shade of black dyed hair just longer than Leah's, blue eyes and a similar figure to Leah. Leah. That's a nice name. Vikki is very pretty as well but I just can't take my eyes off Leah.

**LEAH'S POV**

Niall's eyes are even more blue in person if that's even possible. His accent makes me weak at the knees.I turn to look what Vikki is doing and she's was staring open mouthed at Louis changing his top and I can't but let out a small chuckle. I know she's zoned out again thinking about him.

**VIKKI'S POV**

Oh no Louis is walking over to me. Where can I hide?

"Vikki, isn't it?" His accent could make me melt.

"Yeah it is, I really enjoyed the concert you guys were amazing!" Your doing well so far Vikki please don't mess it up.

**ZAYN'S POV**

Louis and Liam are on the couch chatting up the girl em Vikki I think she said it was. Niall and Harry are talking to the girl that Niall has the hots for and me well I've got my mirror.

Don't get me wrong they are both pretty girls and seem lovely but I've got my fiancée Perrie and my mirror.

* about an hour later *

**LEAH'S POV**

Niall Fucking Horan asked me for my number obviously I've given it to him who wouldn't.

"Bye guys it was nice meeting you guys!"

We were just about to leave when Niall pulled me into a hug and Louis did the same to Vikki. "Bye Niall, I love you."

Shit did I just say that well at least I whispered it.

" Leah please don't say that unless you love me for me and not what I have become. I'll text you later okay?"

I nodd and follow Vikki out of the room basically face palming myself at the same time.