Chapter 13

**VIKKI'S POV**

"Vikki?!"

"Dad? What are you doing here? You've been gone for 10 years?"

"I've come to show you what will happen if you don't wake up soon"

He took my hand and we ended up at Calum's house, he was sitting on his sofa tears rolling down his face, he was holding a picture of me and him from a few weeks ago. " This is all my fault Vikki if I didn't say what I said at the park, I wouldn't of been in hospital and you wouldn't be dead right now. I'm so so sorry, I'm coming to join you just like Leah, Louis and Michael did. I'm so so sorry Vikki." he was full on crying now and he picked up a bottle of tablets, took off the lid, lifted the bottle to his mouth and tilted his head back. He collapsed to the floor and was dead in a matter of seconds. "D-Dad I've seen enough can we please go" I said in between tears. "No, you haven't seen it all yet. I obviously can not show you Leah, she committed suicide the day after you were announced dead. Louis couldn't cope without you and he did the same, and Michael well Michael committed suicide as well he felt like it was all his fault because he shouted at you. Niall, he couldn't cope either, he lost the girl he fell in love with, he's best friend and he's close friend, he didn't kill himself but his in a mental hospital. Girl you better wake up and soon!" He gave me a stern look and disappeared. I took in what he said and what I had seen. I started to open my eyes slowly and once I managed to focus on the room I was in I realised I was in hospital? The was a boy with messy brown hair sort of pushed back sitting asleep on a chair beside my bed. There was a girl with brown hair down to her shoulders, brown eyes and a year stained face outside the room with a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Who are these people? My head is in pain, why am I even in hospital, I haven't done anything have I? The girl and boy outside started to walk in. "Hi Vikki, how's your head?" The girl said whilst pulling me into a hug. "Hi.. It's um it's fine, sorry for asking but who are you guys??"

(A/N it's short but i'll update on Tuesday. Hope you enjoy it)