Chapter 32

**LEAH'S POV**

"Do you remember how you got hurt?" Luke asked me.

"I remember lying at the bottom of a staircase and someone standing at the door. Wait, that might have been a dream, I'm not sure." I honestly can't tell if that was a dream or not.

"It's real, that's how your here. It was me standing at the door. You were at Niall's house remember?" He asked... em no.

"Yeah I do."

"You had hurt your head and your stomach. The doctor said because you're so early on in the pregnancy that the baby should be fine. That good news right?" He said giving me a smile and squeezing my hand.

"Is the baby yours?" He laughed a little and gave me a confused look.

"Oh you're being seriously. No, it's not we're just friends. You're staying at my house though but nothing has happened. The baby is Niall's."

"Oh I see, sorry. Just you seem like more of a boyfriend I guess that he does."

**LUKE'S POV**

Does she like me? Is that what she's trying to say? No of course not. She must just be confused about everything right now it must be a lot to take in. There was a knock on the door and Niall put his head through.

"Can I come back in now?" He said and then looked at my hand on Leah's.

"Or maybe I'll just wait out here if you're going to get all touchy."

"Eh no mate I was just leaving, you want be to get you some clothes and stuff? The doctor said you'll be in here for a few more days." I said asking Leah and letting go of her hand.

"Yeah please, can you just get a few joggers and hoodies please. Could you get my toothbrush too please" she asked and then I walked out getting a glare from Niall.

**VIKKI'S POV**

Louis and I are just on our way to see Leah, Luke said she's forgotten a lot, I just want to know if she remembers us, he said that she doesn't even remember Niall and he's the father of her baby for god sake! What if she doesn't remember me, then that will be 15 years of being friends down the drain. My eyes started to tear up and I guess Louis noticed because his grip tightened on my hand an he leaned down and gave me a kiss on the forehead. As we walked onto the hospital ground we noticed that there was about 50 if not more paparazzi's. One of then noticed us and they all ran towards us and circled us.

"Louis, it's it true that Niall's girlfriend might be dying?"

"Louis, are Niall and Miss Irwin still together?"

"Louis, is Leah pregnant or has she just put on weight?"

"LOUIS OVER HERE! Smile!"

Louis let go of my hand and linked my arm with his and guided me through the crowd of paps.

As we got into the hospital we went straight to the reception desk.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The lady at the desk said.

"Em we are here to see Leah Irwin." I replied to her.

"Okay, I'll get someone to show you to her room, if you just take a seat of there." she gestured to the empty seats. A few minutes later a doctor came around the corner and told us to follow him to Leah's room.

"Leah may or may not remember you, and we don't know yet if its permanent or not. Don't try force her to remember things either, it might just make things worse." He pushed a door open and then told us to go in. As we walked in he walked away.

"Hi Niall, mate how have you been?" Louis asked Niall as they walked into the far corner of the room.

"Hi Leah. How have you been?"

"Vikki?"

"You remember me!" I said engulfing her in a hug and letting a tear fall from my eyes.

"Do you remember Niall?" I asked her

"Actually, no I don't, I don't remember how I met him, how he's the father of the baby that's growing inside of me, the only thing I do remember is that he's in a band with 4 other people but I can't remember them either."

**LOUIS' POV**

"How can she not remember me. This is torture Lou! I love her and she doesn't even think I'm the father of the baby, she thinks it's Luke."

"Well she was living with Luke just before the accident so maybe she remembers that and thinks that her and Luke are together. Mate it's not your fault, her brain just needs sometime to get back to how it was that's all." I said sympathetically to him giving him a hug.

"But it is my fault!" he snapped at me, shoving the door open and walking out of the room. I ran out the room after him.

"Niall wait!" I said breathless. "What do you mean it's all your fault?" I asked as he turned around.

"It's my fault she's in here! I was really drunk. I couldn't cope without her even for a day. I grabbed her arm as she was standing at the top of the stairs and turned her around and lost her balance and fell! If I didn't tell her to leave then she would be fine and we could be sat at home watching a film or something. But instead she's sat in a hospital bed not remembering anyone or anything but Vikki. It feels like someone has stabbed me in the heart twisted the knife and then pulled it out and left me here to suffer."