Chapter 35

**NIALL'S POV**

Everyone now know what happened between Leah and I even the fans. I'm on my way to a recording studio to hand over a demo but it's Leah's. After I recorded her singing the other day I put it onto a CD and I'm about to give it to a producer. I want him to like it, and I want this to be the start of an apology but I'm not sure how Leah will react. I knock on the door and walk in.

"Oh hey Niall how are ya." Mike asks.

"I'm fine, I have something for you to listen to, I recorded it the other day and want to know what you think." he took the cd and put it in a player and pressed play.

"That's not you Niall, who is it."

"It's Leah, she was playing the piano and singing that song when i went over."

"Well if you could, I mean I know she lost her memory and I know what happened between you if you could get her down here to record it properly that would be amazing. Her voice is amazing and she's an amazing song writer." Mike asks taking the CD back out.

"I'll try my best mate, thanks." In my head I was dancing around like a weirdo but I really need to think how to get Leah down her.

**ASHTON'S POV**

I managed to get Leah out of the house yesterday but it was only to the supermarket, apart from that she's been writing songs or playing the piano. She's remembering something she remembers One Direction and the concert she went to for her birthday. She's remembering me and our parents which is really good and she remembers the lads as well. The only thing is just because she remembers is doesn't mean she's back to the way she was before. She is still a bit jumpy around people but that's to be expected.

"Ash?" I heard Leah's voice call from upstairs.

"What is it?"

"I've just written a new song that I want you to hear."

"Okay two minutes" I walk up stairs and push open her door walking in. She's sitting at the piano with a pile of paper on the floor and about ten resting on the piano. I make my way over to the bed and sit down so she doesn't see me while she's playing. I can hear her try to calm her nerves and then she lifts her hands from her thighs and rests them on the keys. She played a few chords and then started singing.

"And I'd give up forever to touch you

'Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

'Cause sooner or later it's over

I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming

Or the moment of truth in your lies

When everything feels like the movies

Yeah, you'd bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me

Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am"

I waiting until she played the final chords to speak.

"You wrote that? That was amazing!" She turned around on the stool.

"Thank you Ashton. I hear you and the others are working on new songs too?"

"Yeah because we're going to be busy this year, so we need new songs." I say trying to contain my excitement.

"Why are you going to be busy?"

"CAUSE WE'RE GOING ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION! This will be our big chance at being noticed and finally be able to play some really good gigs."

"That sounds amazing." She says standing up and giving me a hug.

"When do you leave?" She asks once she breaks the hug.

"In 5 weeks." I know it's a short time and I should of told her earlier and I was going to be with everything that happened I couldn't. But she's better now, not 100% but she's getting there and I'm sure she'll be there in 5 weeks or I hope so anyway.

"How long will you be gone for?"

"About 3-4 months."

**LEAH'S POV**

"About 3-4 months."

So that means I won't be able to see Ashton, Luke, Calum, Michael and the One Direction boys for about 4 months! I'm stuck here on my own for 4 months! Thanks guys. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for 5SOS it's their first big chance to be noticed by someone, and they're first big chance for people all over the world to know who they are but I'm going to miss them all of them so much. I'll even miss Niall. I do feel sorry about shouting at him when he came over to apologise. He didn't mean to push me down the stairs and he didn't. I just lost my balance so technically it's my fault I'm like this not him. I need to talk to him.

(A/N THE SONG IN THIS CHAPTER IS CALLED 'IRIS' AND ITS BY SWS BUT ORIGINALLY BY THE GOO GOO DOLLS AND THE LAST SONG A FEW CHAPTERS AGO WAS 'BATTLEFIELD' BY LEA MICHELE.)