Chapter 15

(A/N I started writing this and then it deleted I'll try to re-write it but I don't know if I will remember it all)

**ASHTON'S POV**

It's been a week since Calum and Vikki where both in hospital. The boys, Leah and I were told to keep an eye on them both to make sure they are okay so everyone is staying at mine and Leah's house. Leah and Vikki are staying in Leah's room and the boys and I are in my room because my room is bigger than Leah's room. It's 8pm on a Friday night and we are sitting in the living room with nothing to do.

"How about a movie night?" Leah spoke. No one answered

"Truth or dare?" Luke asked.

We all agreed and sat in a circle on the floor.

"I'll go first!" Luke shouted.

He was looking to the left of me and I turned to look at what he was looking at. He was looking at Leah. She never really did like these sort of games. I looked back at Luke as a smirk spread across his face. "Leah truth or dare?" "Emm.. Truth." "We all know you and Michael kissed but who kissed who first?" She looked up from the floor and mouthed "I hate you" to Luke.

**LEAH'S POV**

"Leah.. We all know that you and Michael kissed but who kissed who first?" I took a deep breath "Em I em I kissed Michael first.." My voice slowly faded. After a few minutes of silence Michael spoke "Yeah but I kissed back!" I looked around the room and everyone just looked shocked. "What you asked me a question and I answered it what's the problem?"

"I just wasn't expecting you to say that, I mean Michael's liked you for so so so long I just thought he would make the first move." I just sat there in shock. I didn't know Michael liked me what the hell.

"Anyway back to the game yeah? Michael said after sitting there in silence for the last few minutes.

"Yeah em Calum truth or dare?" I asked

"Hmm dare."

"I dare you to.. Snog Vikki?" It was more of a question then me telling him. He looked at Vikki and raised his eyebrows as if to say "Do you want to" and then they left the room. I'm pretty sure they went into the kitchen. I actually didn't think he would do it but I'm guessing he is.

They've been gone about 5 minutes so I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. I opened the door quietly and there they were, Calum had Vikki pinned up against the wall and well they were enjoying themselves. "OI!" I shouted causing them both to let go of each other and turn to look at me. "Sorry Calum but I think you'll find she's mine." I said jokingly and took Vikki by the wrist and led her back to the living room.

"About time guys!" I heard Ashton say when the three of us walked back in. We all sat in the circle and started playing the game again.

**CALUM'S POV**

Me and Vikki where in the kitchen and as soon as we were on our own I pinned her against the wall holding her hands level with her head and leaned in. I kissed her and she kissed back. You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this. I smiled into the kissed and a warm feeling ran through my body. We pulled apart and she had a massive smile on her face that I'm pretty sure I mirror. She leaned in again and just as we started the kiss someone came in "OI!" We were walking back to the living room. Vikki was ahead with Leah and I was a few steps behind. I pulled up my sleeve and traced the scars with my fingers. Were they really worth it?

(A/N Hey guys! So I've decided that I'll update on Tuesdays and Fridays. I know this is short but tell me what you think?)