Chapter 47

**LUKE'S POV**

"Yeah this place is great. The bed rooms are a nice size. It's a pretty big house." I said

"Would you like to buy it Mr Hemmings?"

"Yeah" I shook hands with the sales man and signed a few pieces of paper.

"Here are the keys." the guy said placing them in my hands.

He left and I started to look around the house again picturing what it would be like once I had everything in.

I took my phone out of my pocket and texted the address of the house to Leah and told her to meet me here as soon as possible.

About half an hour passed and there was a knock on the door and I ran to open it.

"Leah, you too your time." I hugged her and she stuck her tongue out. I moved aside so she could walk in.

"Why did you want me to meet you here?" she questioned me and she started to take in the house.

"Because I bought it, I thought that you could finally move out and start over again. Have a new place to call home. I bought it for us."

"I love it, and I haven't even seen any part of the house apart from the door." She laughed kicking off her shoes.

Once I showed her every single detail of the house we sat on the floor in the living room since there was no furniture.

"When can we start moving in?" she asked.

"Today, tomorrow, next week. Whenever you want to."

"Can I pack my stuff tonight and we can start tomorrow?" she says.

"Sorry I'm just really excited. It's not even that far from Ashton and the other boys, just a few minute drive." she added.

"I know, I didn't think you would want to be far from them. What do you want to do today?" I asked her.

It's only about 3pm. I didn't expect to have the house bought so fast.

"Can we go tell Ash pleasseee." I nodd and we head over to Ashtons house.

(A/N Sorry it's short I've been working on the sequel just now so forgot to update this.)