Chapter 30

**LEAH'S POV**

I was woken up by the noise of birds chirping from outside Luke's window. Stupid fucking birds, it's the middle of the fucking night! Well it's actually 10am but still. I unwrapped Luke's arm from around my waist and got out of his bed. I went downstairs and decided to make Luke breakfast. I decided on pancakes because I know that they are his favourite. I started to flip the pancakes and at first I was rubbish but I'm getting the hang of it now.

**LUKE'S POV**

I heard some bangs downstairs and realised that it must of been Leah seen as she wasn't in bed anymore. I walked downstairs and the smell was amazing. Pancakes. I walked into the kitchen and noticed Leah flipping pancakes. She hadn't noticed that I was there so I went up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist and I felt her jump.

"Good morning" I whispered into her neck and she lets out a giggle. I take a seat at the table and wait for her.

"Here you go." Leah spoke putting a plate full of pancakes in front of me. She then messed up my already messy hair and then walked out of the room.

"Are you not eating?" I yelled as she walked upstairs.

"Already have!" she yelled from my room. After I finished the pancakes which were amazing Leah walked back down the stairs in blue skinny jeans, a hoodie and a pair of vans.

"Where are you going now?" I asked as she picked up her car keys from the couch in the living room.

"To go get the rest of my stuff if that's alright, I didn't take very much with me last night."

"Well then wait a minute, I'll go get changed and I'll come with you." I said walked towards the stairs.

"No honestly I'll be okay. Niall should be in London today anyway."

"How are you going to get in I thought you didn't have a key anymore." I said a bit confused at her.

"I know where he keeps the spare." she said as she walked out the house and got into her car.

**LEAH'S POV**

Once I was at Niall's house I knocked on the door just to check if he was in. There was no answer. I picked up the plant pot that was on the doorstep and took the spare key from underneath it. I put the key in the lock and unlocked the door. I walked in and the place was a mess, the whole house smelt of alcohol and they was beer cans and empty vodka glasses everywhere. I got level with the living room and noticed Niall sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here?!" He slurred. Getting to his feet and swaying over to me.

"I could ask you the same. You have a concert tonight you're meant to be in London!" I said as he got closer. "I leave you for one night and you're already a drunken mess for god sake Niall!" I say giving him an angry but almost sympathetic look.

"I've missed you L-L-Leah." he said staring me in the eyes and putting his hand my face. His touch is different that normal, it's not the same. It's normally warm and soft but this one is more forceful. I turned away and he pulled my face back and tilted my chin so I was looking at him again. He leant in and I let him. The kiss was rough and sloppy. I pulled away and got out of his grasp heading for the stairs to get the rest of my things.

"Where you going babe. I thought we were having fun!" he shouted stumbling up the stairs after me.

"Niall just leave me alone I'm only here to get my stuff." I said to him pushing him away from me.

"Babe please."

"Niall it's been a day and you're absolutely pissed. Until you sort yourself out I'm not coming back!" He grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall putting my wrists above my head, his thumbs pressing into my wrists forcefully. I wriggled to get out of his grasp but his grip just got tighter and tighter.

"Niall please" I whimpered, still struggling.

"You're not going anywhere!" His voice was deeper than usual and the ocean blue from his eyes had turned grey. I felt my eyes water but help back the tears. I felt like he was going to hit me when he raised his other hand but he placed it on my face forcing my chin up so I was still looking at him.

"You're a fucking whore! You can't just have the one man you have to go get another one! How many other people you kissed? You slept with anyone else? IS THE BABY EVEN MINE?" How could he say that! I ripped his hands from around my wrists and stood up straight starring him in the eyes.

"OF COURSE THIS FUCKING BABY IS YOURS BUT YOU'RE NOT ACTING LIKE YOU WANT IT ANYMORE! I HAVEN'T SLEPT WITH ANYONE APART FROM YOU! But I even think that may of been a mistake." My voice trailed off at the end. I love him but I don't know if it could even work anymore. I ran from the room and reached the stairs. I felt his presence behind me as he grabbed my arm and span me around. I lost my balance and my feet fell from the stair. I could feel my head hit almost every stair and my stomach hit the railings. I got to the bottom and landing on my stomach. I groaned in pain. One hand clutched my head as the other went straight to my stomach. Everything around me was spinning. I looked up for a split second and I saw a tall black figure in the doorway. "LEAHH!!"

(A/N sorry I lost the end of this yesterday and thought it was still there when I updated.)