Chapter 3: Enough

Jennifer POV:
The beeping sound of my alarm rang in the distance of my sleep. My arms were to tired to turn it off. Well, I was just plain lazy to even move from the spot I was in. I let it be and slept for a couple more minutes, more like seconds because the noise was getting in my nerves.

*beep, beep, beep, beep*

Jennifer: *alarm beeping* Ohhhh *alarm beeping* Ughhh *alarm beeping* Ahhhh

I tossed and turned, squirmed and kicked and punched air after throwing a tantrum like in the movie Bruce Almight when Jim Carrey didn't want to get up.

Getting fed up I got up hitting the snooze button and did my normal hygiene before going to school. I showered, brushed my long jet black hair, then getting dressed for school.
(Outfit for school below)

I went to grab my phone from the nightstand, seeing a light blinking I noticed I had received a message from an unknown number, I clicked it and it had an address

I went to grab my phone from the nightstand, seeing a light blinking I noticed I had received a message from an unknown number, I clicked it and it had an address. Me being slow, soon everything came flowing back to me on what had happened last night, well morning. That Larry guy had sent me his address meaning I have to go to work after school.

~Time Laps school~

I was in chemistry class my 7th period. My teacher Mr. Kelly was going over a review packet that I had already finished and I was on my phone texting my cousin and soon I hear "Ya porfovor deja me empas" (Just please leave me alone) I look up and see it was Viviana bugging a girl, I couldn't take anymore of her, bullying other classmate's.

Jennifer: Ya estuvo, Viviana deja la empas. (That's enough Viviana leave her alone) *serious calm voice*
I say still sitting at my desk.

Viviana: Y que vas aser. (What are you going to do?)
*walking closer to me*

Jennifer: quitate de mi cara porque estas tan serca en asiendo me que te lastime. (Bitch, you better get out my face because your this close in making me want to hurt you) *my blood was boiling*

Viviana: Como te atreves, tu le das besos a tu mama con esa boca. O, es sierto tu no tienes una porque aya estaba tan ocupada tienendo algien en si boca y ogando se, vaya que si es una puta. (How dare you, do you kiss your mama with that mouth. Oh, right you don't have one because she was to busy having someone in her mouth and ended up choking on it, well ain't that a bitch)