Chapter 12: This Is My Home

(Don't play music yet)

Larry's POV:
I'm not mad at J. I'm mad at layla, I just can't believe she would do it to us daughter. I drove wherever, thinking of what I could do to keep lilo, the way she try to go to J calling her mommy was totally strange. J was protecting lilo of layla. As I drove around town to cool off. I see the time being 2:15 in the morning, finally deciding that I should go back home. As I arrived parking my car in the garage. I open the door seeing J sleeping on the couch. I carry her to go take her room, when I hear her speak.

Jennifer: Where have you been?

Larry: Just driving around to cool off. I sorry belle I non mean to get mad at you.

Jennifer: It's fine larry.

Larry: Where lilo?

Jennifer: She sleeping. She cried herself to sleep.

Opening her bedroom door I lay her down on the bed.

Larry: Goodnight belle.

She didn't respond meaning she was sleep already. Going to my room, taking off my shirt and jeans, going to bed. Damn its been one hell of a day. Closing my eyes I soon fell asleep.

~2 weeks later, morning~

Lau's POV:
Larry been doing good, lilo now is at our mami's house. While grace is at Jennifer's cousin Noely house staying over there for only 3 days. Me and later bought her a car about a week ago and we still not even show her, maybe we'll shower her when time is right. Today we going to visit J's family. She happy to go see her cousins, uncles, aunts, grandma, and grandpa. As me and my bro wait for J ready to leave, she finally come downstairs. We close the door locking it going to our car, we were about to get in, but she just stood there.

Jennifer: I think it won't be a good idea to take that car were I live.

Lau&Larry: Okay, but we got non other car.

Jennifer: We won't be riding in a car. We'll be taking the bus.

Without putting a fight we go wait for the bus. Couple minutes later the bus comes, going in sitting down till we arrive wherever she live at.

Jennifer's POV:
We arrived at the destination were I live, getting off the bus we walked seeing bunch of cholos sitting down, going up to them recognizing one of them luis aka know as chuey.

Jennifer's POV:We arrived at the destination were I live, getting off the bus we walked seeing bunch of cholos sitting down, going up to them recognizing one of them luis aka know as chuey

Jennifer: Hola como esta Luis. (Hello, how are you Luis)

He stared at me confused.

Jennifer: Soy tu prima, Jennifer Martinez, la hija de Maria Martinez. (I'm your cousin Jennifer Martinez, the daughter of Maria Martinez)