Chapter 31: Marry Us

Lau's POV:

~Recap~

J: Lau say something?

Lau: ...

I was shocked of what my ears heard. Instead of responding her I got up from my seat going to the bathroom again splashing water on my face.

*Lau's thoughts: She's pregnant...... With us baby, hu, wow.*

I leaned over the sink looking down, feeling something slide down my cheek. I looked up into the mirror noticing I was crying, of how amazing this is for me. Knocked out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. I opened it seeing larry upset, but soon he face softened pulling me into a hug.

Larry: Non, cry my brother.

I couldn't say nothing, but just cry of excitement.

Lau: *sobs* W-we gon be dad's.

Larry: Oui, mon frère. Papa's.

*Lau's thoughts: I can't believe she having us baby. The first time she came to us house, I knew she would be da one. She different from other's.*

Larry spoke interrupting my train of thoughts.

Larry: You hurt her my brother. *lau pulls away*

Lau: Whatchu mean?

Larry: When she tell you she pregnant, you just left non say nothing and she hung up.

Lau: I non mean to hurt her. I-I was just....shocked.

Larry: You was not da only one to hurt her. I hurt she too. When she tell me I...

Lau: Yeah, I know. I saw you face, bro.

Larry: Ha, but I not answer her and I just said to her "Baby tell lau what you told me?" and that it.

*Ding*

Pilot: Please take your seat and buckle up. We are about to start landing.

We sat down putting us seat belt. Now, boarding off the plane me and larry called each of our family members telling dem about our plan, except our mama. I hailed down a cab and stopped at mama's house first. I knocked on her door.

Mama: My babies. *hugs lau and larry*

Lau&Larry: Hi mama.

Larry: Mama. Uh, we need to tell you somethang.

Mama: Okay, what is it?

Lau: Let's go inside.

We went in and sat her on da couch explained to her of our relationship between Jennifer and us. She was not mad tbh...she look happy. Finally, we told her what we planed on doing and she accepted.

Mama: When?

Lau&Larry: Tonight.

Jennifer's POV:
After seeing larry not respond and lau get up and leave, my heart was hurt. I hung up feeling my eyes start to water. I felt Noely tug me and embrace me in a warm hug.

J: No se vieron felices. (They did look too happy. *sobs*)

Noely: Aw, chicita no llores. (Aw, babygirl don't cry.)