Chapter 29: Unexpected

* WARNING *
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
SEXUAL CONTENTS. RESTRICTED IF YOUR UNDER 17.
**********************
Otherwise, I don't care.
You know what, its your choice cause you probably will ignore and read anyways😒 so why ask. Enjoy!😏

Larry's POV:
Just as she say yes, lau went up to J kissing the life out of her. He moved away for me to do the same, her lips were big, plump, and soft and for a mexican like her, it was strange to have lips like a black girl.

*Larry's thoughts: Umm, I wonder if she is half black or has black ances.... Larry focus.*

Lau carried her upstairs, while kissing her neck. Into the bedroom he laid J down slowly onto the bed. I was on she left kissing on her neck trying to find her sweet spot and lau was on the right side, whispering in her ear.

Lau: You non know how long I've waited for this?

Larry: *whispers* Me too, belle.

I started to unbutton her Yankees pajama shirt that went up to her mid thigh. She tensed up and we pulled away.

Larry: You okay belle?

Lau: *sounding worried for her* We could stop.

Tbh I didn't want her to say stop. Not now cause she got me frustrated.

J: No, no its just...I never felt so much love before.

Larry: Bien que le bébut de son, belle. (Well its just the beginning, beautiful)

Lau: Relax bébé. (Relax baby)

She eased making us take control. In just a split second our clothes were off. I alined myself wit her kitty. She hissed in pain biting onto my shoulder as I entered her.

Larry: It'll go away, I promise.

I slid in all the way and groaned of her tightness.

J: Mmmm l-larry.

Larry: You so tight *grunts*

I had put her legs in the bend of my arms as I deep stroked her. She clawed at my back,

 She clawed at my back,