Chapter 36: Prank

Hello, readers sorry for the late update. I've been in school about a week ago and I don't have the time to write, so just to let y'all know the next update will not be sooner. Forgive me.😢 Anyways, enjoy and excuse my mistakes.
--------------------------------------------
(Time Laps)
~6 months Pregnant~

Jennifer's POV:
Last week we went to the doctor's to know what the sex was going to be and she said, "Well, congratulations Mrs. Bourgeois they are girls." I literally cried, tears of joy knowing they were girls. Now, I'm resting in bed cause lau and larry don't want me to do anything. Anyways, I lifted my white shirt revealing my belly and began rubbing it. I turned my gaze to the door seeing it opened slightly, I looked towards the door closely seeing it was just lilo.

J: Come in babygirl. *smiles*

Lilo: *climbs in bed next to J* How you feeling mommy?

J: I'm good baby, thank you for asking.

She leaned forward kissing my stomach and placed her ear against my stomach making me smile.
(Picture below of how lilo's ear against J's belly)

She pulled away and looked down my belly and began rubbing it

Lilo: I take care of you.

She whispered. Larry came in giving lilo a kiss saying "yes you will cause you big girl" He went down to his knees and started talking to the girls.

Larry: Hi my daughters is you papa talking. You know I loves you.

I put my left hand in larry's hair and began massaging his scalp while he kept talking.