Chapter 22: The Truth (Part II)

Jennifer's POV:
~Same Night~

I felt someone carry me, laying me down on my bed soon hearing the door shut. I wasn't asleep thought, I just wanted to be alone. I sat up on my bed as I let tears fall freely down upon my face. It was 1:25 in the morning. I couldn't sleep one bit thinking that my worst enemy has grace. The things he might do to her, scares me.

*J's thoughts: This is all my fault*

I waited till it was a decent time, that the twins were deeply sleeping. I get up from my bed walking towards my window, opening it. Sitting on the rim of the window looking out at the midnight sky, telling god not to let anything happen to grace cause she's the only one I have left of me mother.

 Sitting on the rim of the window looking out at the midnight sky, telling god not to let anything happen to grace cause she's the only one I have left of me mother

Getting down, I walked out of my room heading to the dance studio, it was 3:15am. Plugging in my phone I scrolled through my music; not really sure which song to pick I went all the way to the top pressing the shuffle sign. Turning off my phone, I stood face to face with myself, waiting for the song to play. As I put my hands against the mirror Beautiful Liar by Beyoncé and Shakira played.
(Beautiful liar by Beyoncé and shakira. Choreography by Holly Routly)

Larry's POV:
I heard a door open. Getting up, without making a sound open my door seeing a figure walk downstairs. I followed seeing the person enter the dance studio. I tiptoed to the door, grabbing the knob turning it. I open it slightly looking closely at the person, seeing it was just J.

*Larry's thoughts: What she doin up this late?*

Hearing music come from the studio, I look through the crack of the door, as she began to dance she heart out. You could feel she energy, trying to release all her stress, she has within her.

 You could feel she energy, trying to release all her stress, she has within her