Chapter 23: The Fight

Jennifer's POV:
~Recap~

Lau: Camille, shut up.

Camille: *points at J* Why?! That bitch just hurt you and she's lookin at me like she knows me.

I was still sitting on the table.

J: *I close my eyes* tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk.

*J's thoughts: She better put that finger away, before I break it*

J: I can see that bitch is one of your favorite words. *chuckles* you like talkin smack don't you.

Camille: Baby, you gonna let her talk to me like that. *she looks at lau, but he ignores her*

J: Ima give you two choices.

Camille: Bitch, you ain't giving me shit!

J: One: Either you leave this house in one piece and never come back. OR. Two: I'll have to set you straight and show you the way out myself. This is just a warning, for the sake of your life.

Camille: Fuck you! I think it's you that needs to leave. Lau! Fire her, she's threatening me. Larry! Do somethin.

J: I'm gonna give you another chance here. I suggest you choose wisely.

By now, my blood was boiling. I didn't want to take all my anger out on her. I also wanted to save some for Jason, for taking my babygirl.

Camille: Shut up hoe! You ain't gonna do shit!

I mouthed to lau 'I'm sorry, but I warned her' Jumping off the table, I took her down to the floor giving her multiple blows to the face.

J: I ask you nicely to leave, didn't I! I didn't want to do this.

I soon feel pain on my leg, seeing camille dig her thumb in my wound.

J: Ahhhh!!!

I got off her limping towards the living room, holding onto my leg. Camille came grabbing my hair raising her hand to smack me, but I then hear a little voice knowing who it was.

Lilo: Non, don't hurt my mommy! *pulling camille's arm*

Camille: Let go of me, little bitch *smacks lilo*

J: Lilo!!! No!! *I go over to lilo* baby are you okay *she nods her head* LARRY! TAKE LILO TO HER ROOM!!

Camille: I-I didn't mean to larry!?

J: You gonna pay.

Pulling her leg she fell to the floor. I stood up quickly grabbing her by the wrist then the other dragging her to the front door. She struggled getting out of my grip. As soon as I make it out the door, one of camille's hands got free, getting me by my shoe making me fall, hitting my face. She tried to run but I eventually got her by the neck, choke slamming her onto the concrete.

Lau's POV:
I had enough, knowing that J was much stronger then camille, seeing camille with a bloody face and J with just a torn shirt and blood dripping down her leg. I told the crew 'let's go stop it', but they were with they phones recording. I went up, trying to pull J.

Lau: Baby, that's enough, she get what she deserve.

Camille: No, she didn't.

J: He wasn't talkin to you, bitch.

Camille saw me holding onto J's waist trying to get J away from her, but J had her good in her hands.