Chapter 27: Meet

Sorry guys. I uh put different names for Lau's and Larry's brothers cause Idk their names. Meanwhile enjoy.
--------------------------------------------
~Next Morning~

Jennifer's POV:
I showered again cause I didn't think I was going to sweat yesterday, from all that cleaning I did. Anyways, I walked out my bathroom door shutting it behind me.  However, when I faced forward I saw a larry, almost sprawled out onto my bed with his shoes.
(Picture below of Larry)

*J's thoughts: Damn, larry I just washed the sheets*

J: Larry, get your feet off my bed. I just washed those.

Larry: *turns around* Oh, sorry belle.

J: Ya know what don' even worry about it. Its not my house so I don't have a say in it, I guess I have to clean them again.

Larry: Non say dat, you are part of here. You're part of mon frère's and I's life, you belong to us.

Not noticing that larry was now standing in front of me. I gripped my towel feeling blood rushing to my cheeks. I looked down trying to avoid his stare, but it was no use. Larry had put his hands on my bare shoulder that were exposed to his very eyes. I shuttered against his touch, in a way I have never ever felt before in my life. Still with my head hanging low, I see a hand reach up to my chin lifting my head.

Larry: No time for be shy, baby. *smirks* I need to tell you somethi....

J: Lemme change first.

Larry: D'accord.

I grabbed my undergarments that were laid out on my bed going into my closet. I dried myself throwing the towel on the chair that was just beside my bed. Putting on my white matching pair; bra and laced panties. I looked around for my sundress. Still hearing larry talk.

Larry: Uh, my mama called; saying she wanna see you.

Then I remembered.

*J's thoughts: Shit, I left it on top of my drawer*

I was about to walk out, then recalling I was just in my undergarments and that I had thrown my towel on the chair. I called out for larry.

J: Uh, larry I forgot my dress on top of my drawer may you bring it to me, please.

Larry: Oui, non problem.

Not caring if I was in my bra and panties I thought about it thinking it was the same as a wearing a bikini. But then again it wasn't. Larry walked in and stood still in his tracks not moving a single muscle. He eyeballed me from head to toe making me feel uncomfortable. I went towards him taking the dress from his hand putting it on.