Chapter 25: Welcome Home

(Don't play song yet)

~A week and a half later~

Lau's POV:
Me, mon brother, and da crew made a welcome home party and now we on us way to get J, while the crew stayed doing da preparations. Arriving there I knocked on J's grandma door.

~Door opens~

J's Grandma: Si (Yes)

Lau: *trying his best to speak spanish* Hola, uh Jennifer here.

She opened the door letting us into she home greeting us wit open arms. Entering da living room, we saw J sitting down on the couch, soon standing when she saw us. Mon frère and I ran up to her hugging her planting kisses on she face.

J: *laughs* Its nice to see you too.

Larry: You look bien.

J: Thank you.

It was true she look more better, but you could still kinda tell the little scab she had on she lip and a little purple bruise just above she eye. Saying goodbye to J grandma we head back home.

Jennifer's POV:
When we got to the house Lau and larry helped me out the car soon walking ahead of me, both entering the house. I looked at them confused as to why they were acting like this 😓.

*J's thoughts: When they picked me up from my house they were hugging me, giving me kisses around my face, and now they....nvm*

Opening the door I almost jumped out of my skin. Seeing a smiling larry, lau, and his friends, also seeing new faces I did not recognize.

Crew: Surprise!!! Welcome home J!!!

I was amazed, like literary had no words to say, but let a few tears fall.

J: *sniffles* Wow. This, this is....amazing. I really appreciate this a lot, thank you everybody.

They all came getting in line each of them receiving a huge from me. As the party continued I heard my favorite song play.

(Play song)

I moved a little from were I was standing, feeling someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around seeing it was just Waydi.

J: Hey, waydi.

Waydi: *accent trying to talk spanish* Bailas conmigo, señorita. (Care for a dance, miss *sticks out hand*)

I took his hand as he led me to the living room were the music played. We started dancing. I was so lost in the music dancing my heart out with waydi, as we were half way into the song I felt stares on me. Looking out of the corner of my eye seeing that they were not staring at me, but waydi. I saw larry, lau, Regi, Roy, and two others I quite didn't know well; burning deep holes onto Waydi's face.
(Picture below is how they all stared at Waydi)