Chapter 26: Going Out

Larry's POV:
I woke up early cause I want me and my broder to take J out. Getting up heading towards the bathroom to go take a shower. Moments later wrapping the towel around my waist I stepped out of the bathroom, hearing a knock.

Larry: Oui!

Lau: Is lau.

Larry: Entrez. (Come in)

Lau opened the door looking down, plopping onto my bed. I got my clothes changing in front of mon frère. I non care he my broder, I seen him before and he seen me. As I finished I sat down next to him.

Larry: What wrong my brother?

Lau: I-I could non do it.

Larry: You mean ask J. You know to be you gf. *lau looks up at larry* yea I know I could feel it.

Lau: Da reason I non do it, is cause you came to mind cause you like J too and I can non do dat to you.

Larry: We talk letter, D'accord. We gon take J out for da day.

Lau: Where to?

Larry: The mall or restaurant. I non know wherever she want.

He nods his head, before disappearing out my room. I went downstairs seeing da crew already up and about.

Larry: What up.

Crew: Not much.

Larry: We leaving soon okay.

Diablo: Where?

Larry: Us taking J out. For she to enjoy sheself.

Regi: Sounds good.

Diablo: Ight.

We all sat down chatting whatever came to mind. I did double take, seeing the outfit J was wearing.
(Picture below of what J wore)

She stood behind the couch holding grace

She stood behind the couch holding grace. I stood up in admiration, making the crew heads snap towards J.

Larry: Belle.

Crew: *stands* Bonjour.

J: Larry. Buenos dias muchachos (Good morning guys). Why do you guys always do that?

Larry: Do what?

J: Stand, when I come downstairs or when I come and eat in the dining table.

Deyvron: Cause that's how we french people are. To show respect to a beautiful young lady like you.

J: Uh, hi there, I'm....*cuts off J*