Chapter 5

Grayson's P.O.V

"Shes waking up." I then said to one of the paramedics.

Bailey decided to try to get a huge wave that was coming. Ethan and I tried to stop her before it was too late, but she didn't listen and ended up going down.

"What happened?" She coughed.

"You tried to catch a huge wave but never caught it." I told her.

"Next time. Stop me." She said still on her back.

"We tried. But you didn't listen." Ethan then said.

"Alright. You will be just fine. Just don't go catching​ any more waves like the one you just did." The paramedic said to me.

"Don't need worry about that again." She said back.

"Try standing." I said putting out my hand to help.

"I was thinking we can have some tan time." She said back turning onto her stomach.

"Sounds good to me. I need a good tan anyway." I said laying on my towel next to her.

"You? Look at me. I'm white as can be." She said back with a small laugh.

"Well. Your not wrong there." I heard Ethan mumble.

"What the-" Bailey started before I cut her off.

"Language." I said before she could say anything else.

I can tell that even though her and Ethan made friends, that they will have that kind of relationship where even though they are friends, they can get mad at the other just like that. Even from the simplest thing that the other says or does to the other. I love em anyway.

-----

After tanning for some time, we decided to go in the water for a bit. We were getting warm from being out in the heat.

I kept catching myself admiring Bailey in her bikini. I couldn't help it.

"Dude. Just ask her out already." I heard Ethan whisper to me.

"What?" I asked acting like I had no idea what he had just said to me.

"You heard me."

"It's too early for that yet." I said back.

"You do realize that you are gonna ask her out sooner or later right?"

"No I know that. Just not now."

-------

Once we dried and got in the car, we went back to our place.

"Wanna go for a run when we get back?" I asked Bailey.

"But I hate running." She said pouting.

"Oh come on. It's not that bad." I said back.

"Ugh. Fine."

-----

Bailey can back down in a pair of leggings, a sports bra, and her hair up high in a pony tail.

"Alright. I still hate running. So lets get this done and over with. She then said as she stopped next to me.

"The way Ethan and I usually go on runs may be a little much for you, so we are gonna take an easier way." I said to her.

"Sounds good to me. Just as long as I make it back alive." She said shrugging and smiling a little.

We were then out the door for our run.

She did well for a while. It wasn't long until I learned why she didn't wanna go running in the first place.