Chapter 26

Bailey's P.O.V
*Birthday morning*
*August 30th*

I was woken up by three guys jumping on my bed and yelling happy birthday. I blinked my eyes open and rubbed my eyes before opening them up fully.

"Stop." I laughed.

"Sorry baby. But happy birthday." Grayson said as he kissed me.

I sat up and got out of bed.

"So. What are plans for today?" I asked as I hugged Grayson.

"First, go get dressed. Nothing too nice though. Dress as if you are about to have a day of fun. And put your swim suit on under you clothes." Grayson told me.

"Ugh. Fine." I said rolling my eyes as they left my room.

When I got dressed I went down to eat breakfast. I looked at my phone to see that it was now 10am.

"A special birthday breakfast for a special birthday girl." Grayson said as he sat down a plate of food in front of me.

On the plate was my favorite donut from the donut place, one of the smoothies from there, and bacon.

"Thanks guys. I'm loving​ my day so far." I said as I started to eat.

After I ate I went up and brushed my teeth and went back downstairs to the guys.

"So. Will you tell me where we are going now?" I asked Grayson as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Get in the car and you'll see." He said with a smile.

"Is this a kidnapping or a celebration?" I asked with a small laugh.

"A celebration. Now get in the car." Grayson said as he took my hand and practically pulled me out the door and to Nates car.

-------

We finally pulled up to the place.

"I've heard about this place. Its supposed to be so much fun." I said as we got out of the car.

"Well the fun hasn't started yet." Grayson said as he took my hand.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's get our fun on?!" I said as we went in.

We started with the arcade. I played Skee Ball the entire time cuz that's the only thing I'm good at. I get a lot of tickets playing it. So that's a good thing.

We turned all our tickets in together an hour later. Together we had 5,350. We went to look at the prizes so we could get them and put them in Nates car before we did other stuff.

Once we got everything, it was on for everything else. We decided to get Lazer Tag done with. It was a nice day out. So we wanted to spend most of it out there.

It was me and Gray against Ethan and Nate.

"Red team is goin down." I said as we got ready to start the game.

"We'll see about that." Ethan then said as we entered the game area.

We went to our own base and started the game. The game lasted 5 minutes.

"Stay right here. They'll never find you here. I'm gonna go another hiding place where they can't find us." Grayson whispered to me.

"Alright. Should I shoot if one of them goes by?" I whispered back.

"Yeah. If they find you, then just say my name."

"Sounds good."

5 minutes later, Grayson and I won Lazer tag.

"Told you we would win." I said as the four of us walked out.

"You just got lucky is all." Ethan then said pretending to pout.