First 20K Book!!!!

WOW YOU GUYS!!! 20K READS!!! Thanks guys. This is way insane to me. I really did not think at all that one of my own books would reach 20K. The fact that actually happened means so damn much to me. I can't wait to see where this book takes off too and where my others take off too as well.

Also not to mention that this book also is the first book of mine that contains my very first chapter that has reached 1k reads.

DON'T FORGET TO READ MY OTHER BOOKS AS WELL!!!

I have so much that has happened that I am excited to share with you all right now. Today is currently Wednesday, August 22, 2018 as I am writing this. Here is what's up!

I got a boyfriend in May! Which I am really happy about. We are really happy together, I am so happy I found him. I also got accepted to College after taking a year off after graduating High School and working a ton. I will be majoring in Marketing. Classes started on Monday and I am loving it so far.

I am also going to see Jason Mraz at Red Rocks on September 2nd with my boyfriend, his mom, and his older brother. If his older brother want's to come. I am also really excited about that. 

I should be getting a car soon. That is what I have been working for all this time. I already have the computer that I wanted, I just need the car now. I did have 2 jobs at once, but that got too much for me so I quit one of them. 

I am working on a draft for my next book for you guys already. I will keep y'all updated with that as I work on it. I can't wait for you guys to read it when it's all ready. So until then, feel free to go check out my other books that I have written. ENJOY!! 

Talk to everyone soon!!