Chapter 58

Bailey's P.O.V

It's now the middle of July. School starts at the begging of August. Ethan and Olivia have only gotten closer as the days went by. It was only a matter of time before they were an official couple.

"Guys. Get out here before Olivia gets up." I heard Ethan say from the other side of Grays bedroom door.

We went out and followed him to the kitchen.

"What's all this for?" I asked.

"Her birthday is today."

"That's right. I forgot about that. The present I got her is upstairs."

"I'm gonna ask her out today." Ethan then blurted out.

"Wait. What?" It caught us all off guard when he said that.

"I'm gonna ask Olivia out today. I think it's finally time to." He then explained.

"She's coming. Everyone hide." I then said quietly as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

When we knew she was down there, we all jumped up and yelled surprise.

"Thanks guys. But it's not my birthday." Cam said as we all realized it was her and not Olivia that wasn't coming down the stairs.

"Well. We thought it was gonna be Olivia. I'm asking her out today." Eth said to his sister.

"It's about time." She said to him.

"It's about time for what?" We heard a new voice ask.

"Surprise!!" We all said not even realizing that she even came down.

"Even though that didn't go as you all planed it to. Thanks for the surprise party." She said as we all laughed.

"Follow me. I made you a special birthday breakfast." Ethan said with the biggest smile as Olivia followed him into the kitchen followed by the rest of us.

He made her pancakes and her favorite smoothie. The rest of us made our own breakfast for the morning.

"Here's the plan for today. After breakfast, we go to the beach and we will teach Olivia how to surf. After a few hours of that we will go to the donut place for some lunch. There I have a surprise for one of you. After lunch we can play some Volleyball. Once we get tired of that, we can go to Santa Monica and get some Fro Yo. After Fro Yo, we come back here and end the day around the fire and make some s'mores. Sound good to everyone?" Ethan said to us as we ate.

"I'm down." Olivia said as the rest of us nodded in agreement.

Once we finished breakfast, we all got ready for the beach and met by the front door when we were ready to go. It was only 10am and we had a lot to do. Ethan must've gotten us up early and we didn't even realize it.

"Alright team. Lets do this and give Olivia one amazing birthday today." Ethan said as we headed out the door and to his car.

Not all of fit in his car, so some of us had to go in Cams car. It only took us 15 minutes to get to the beach. I could not wait for him to ask Olivia out. They get along better than anything I've seen.

******

Just a bit shorter than other chapters.

For those who do not know, the 2016 Wattys are coming up soon. I have decided to enter it. I will be entering my book 'Dolan Love' into the competition. I can't wait to see what happens.