Chapter 44

Bailey's P.O.V

Grayson was so excited to prove to Mr. Herman that he could now make a basket. He could not wait for 5th period to roll around.

"Gray. Calm your butt already." I said as he pulled me to Chemistry that morning.

"I just want it to be 5th period already."

"I know. But getting to classes early won't make them go by faster."

-----

5th period could not have come fast enough. Right when Herman came into the gym, Gray jumped up and told him to watch.

"Good. Now that Grayson has learned to not miss a shot, let's get our game on. Bailey. Ethan. You are the team captains, pick your teams." Herman said to us.

"I just learned to make a basket. I'm not ready for an actual game." Grayson complained.

"Quit complaining and get over here." I said to him.

He walked over to me and we picked our teams.

"Alright. Game on." Herman said as he started the clock in the score board.

-----

A short 20 minutes later, my team won.

"Yay. We won." Grayson said hugging me.

"That's cuz you didn't do anything." I said to him as we walked out of the gym and to the locker rooms.

------
*one week later*
*4 day weekend*

"Alright. It's a four day weekend. What shall we do?" Ethan asked.

"I'm tired. So I'm going up and taking a nap." I said heading upstairs.

Grayson followed me up.

Our lips crashed together as soon as the door closed. He pushed me against the bed so I would sit.

"Wanna go baby?" He asked.

All I did was take my shirt off.

*skip to clothes all off*

I was now laying on the bed. Him rubbing me as two fingers went in.

"Mmm!!" I moaned.

He stopped. I went and teased him.

"Baby. Stop teasing me." He said as I put more of him in my mouth.

Once I was done I sat back on the bed so he could do the same to me.

"That's the spot." I moaned.

Right when I felt myself about to cum, he stopped.

"Why did you- faster!!" I said when I felt him go inside of me.

My moanes got louder as he got harder. I felt him cum inside me.

"I'm close baby." I moaned.

"Me too."

A few more thrusts and he was out of me. We layed side by side. We got cuddled up under the blankets.

"Now wasn't that a good way to start the weekend?" He whispered to me.

"Yeah."

"I love you baby girl." Grayson said to me.

"I love you too." I said as we kissed.

We drifted off to sleep for the night.

-----
Grayson's P.O.V

The 4 day weekend had passed. We walked into Chemistry on Tuesday. Something didn't seem right though.

Mrs. Click walked into class. She didn't look too well. Maybe she was just sick.

The bell eventually rang. She quieted the class.

"I have some news for you all." She said. It looked and sounded as if she was about to cry.

I don't think any of us were expecting to hear what we did.

******

A few chapters ago I said that the next few chapters would be hard to write. At the end of the next chapter, I'll tell you guys why.

For those meeting the twins tonight, have fun!