Chapter 21

Bailey's P.O.V
*end of summer*
*first day of school*

We were welcomed by a group of Freshmen girls the first day of school. It better not last long.

"That's not gonna get old." I said when we finally made it past the group of girls.

"Happened every year with the new girls. They'll get used to us eventually." Grayson told me.

"But how many are used to you having a girl with you?" I asked back.

"They will all like you. Trust me." He said kissing my head.

"They better." I mumbled to myself as we walk to our first class.

Grayson and I have almost every class together but one. Ethan and I every one but 2. It's great. I get to spend a lot of time with them. Which is nothing new seeing that I live with them now.

As we walk down the hall, I could pick out the girls that either don't like or like seeing Grayson and I together. I know just by the way they look at us. Others it's hard to tell what they think.

"Don't worry about everyone looking. They just aren't used to seeing you is all." I heard Grayson whisper to me.

"I know. I just can't help it." I said back.

"Hey guys. Who's she?" Nate asked. Yes Nate Garner.

"You met her at the beach for the 4th." Grayson said back.

"That's right. The girl you are dating now. I remember now. I didn't know you live here."

"I didn't before. I just moved over the summer."

"Where to?"

"Uh. With them actually."

"Coolio." He said back.

The bell then rung and we were off to our first class which was Chemistry. Our teacher was Mrs. Click. She seemed nice.

"Alright class. I see that we have a new student, so why don't you introduce yourself."

I stood up and told everyone my name then sat back down.

"Play any sports?" I heard someone ask.

I looked over to see one of the guys from the Hockey team. I met all the teams I'm on over the summer.

"Yeah actually. I'm on the Varsity girls Volleyball and Varsity boys Hockey." I said to them. They all seemed interested in me when I said the Hockey part.

We then got on with class.

-----

By our last class I started to have an idea who seems alright with the idea of Grayson and I and who doesn't. It really wasn't hard to pick out those people. Just made things easier for me.

Once we got back to the house, we got into the pool. Nate was with us. It wasn't until that day when Grayson told me that he lived right down the block from us.

We went in for dinner at 5:45. I checked my Instagram to find it exploded with pictures of Grayson and I from school today. Same with my followers.

"Wow. Someone's popular." I heard Nate say from behind.

"It's just from school today. That's all."

I started to read some of the captions that people put with the pictures. They were all really nice. I'm glad a lot of the girls at the school like me. It was until I came across a caption that wasn't so nice.