Chapter 50

Bailey's P.O.V

"Alright. I just texted Ella to come over. Ethan, keep a look out. Tell us when she's getting close to the door."

This plan could not have been better.

"Go." Ethan then said.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!" I yelled at him.

"Oh what. Like you wouldn't have done the same thing." He said back.

"You know what? I don't need you. Just stay out of my life." I said running out the door. Ella was standing right there.

"What just happened in there?" She asked.

"Grayson and I broke up." I said with tears. I had to make it believable.

"Alright. Well. Sorry." Was all she said.

I ran all the way down the street and stopped there for my next signal from the house.

------
Grayson's P.O.V

"You guys broke up?" I heard Ella say.

"I did it so we could be together." I told her.

What she didn't know was that she would be the one humiliated in the end.

"Let's go cuddle up. Alright?" I said taking her hand.

Ethan then gave Bailey her signal to come back. Just when we got to my room, I heard Bailey come back in. I had to wait until she got up the stairs to continue on with things.

"I was thinking we could do more than just cuddle time." She said to me.

"Bailey won't like that though." I said back.

"She will never find out. Besides. She's gone. Remember?"

"I remember."

"Now. Where were we?" She said as she started to take clothes off.

"We were proving to everyone that you are an evil person. Come in here Bailey." I said as Bailey then walked in.

"Where did you come from?"

"Magic. Look Ella. I know what you're here for. So let me tell you this. Leave us alone, or I will send this video to everyone telling them that you tried stealing Grayson from me. Your choice." She then said to her.

"Im gonna leave. But just know. That I am not done with you people yet. So watch your backs." She said leaving the room.

It was silent before Ethan walked in.

"She left. Didn't it work?" He asked.

"Kinda. She obviously left. But she said she wasn't done with us yet. So can expect more to happen. We just have to be careful about it." Bailey told him.

"Alright. Now we need another plan. What can we do now?" Nate then asked.

After a bit of talking and ideas, we finally came up with a plan. There was no way I was going to loose Bailey because of all this.

------
Bailey's P.O.V

I was not able to take the bandages off my arm until I went back to the hospital in a few days. They wanted to look at it.

After planing on what we would do next, we all decided to make some dinner.

"Gray? What's gonna happen to us if things don't go as we want them to?" I asked him.

"Well. It's too soon to tell. So until then, let's just focus on us and getting rid of Ella. Alright?"

"Okay" He said as he leaned over and kissed me.

I honestly would not know what I would do if I lost him. Or any one of them. I loved each of them to pieces.

*****

They do make a good team. I have to say that.

Let me just say guys, that I really do appreciate those who read my writing. I work so hard to make sure everything is good. So thanks for reading.💜

Who else is gonna stay off the roads now that the twins are driving? Haha. I know they will be great drivers tho.