Chapter 51

Grayson's P.O.V

Today we get to go back to the hospital to get Baileys bandages off her arm. Ella hasn't bothered us since the fake break up the other day. We knew something was coming soon though.

"Alright young lady. Let's see what that arm of your looks like." The doctor said as he walked in.

He then took off the bandages off her arm. I held her other hand as they came off.

"Looks fine. Next time, talk to someone first. You can leave when you are ready." He then said before leaving the room.

"Let's get outta here." Bailey said as she took my hand and walked out of there.

Just as we were about to get into the car, we were stopped by none other than Ella.

"What's up guys?" She said in her overly perky voice. Bailey looked annoyed by her voice.

"I thought you left?" Bailey then said looking a little irritated with her. I couldn't blame her though.

"And I thought I said I wasn't done with you guys?" She said back.

"What's your prob-" She started before I cut her off.

"Why are you still here?" I then asked.

"To tell you that you should probably check Twitter and those social media things. Just an idea. Something might be going around about one of you." She said then walking away.

Bailey then whipped out her phone.

------
Bailey's P.O.V

"It's a bunch of pictures of us at the hospital. It says 'Bailey sent to hospital for drinking too much at party and cutting too deep all because of her boyfriend Grayson.'"I said on the verge of tears.

"Everything was her fault." Ethan then said.

"Yeah. I know that. But how do we get back at her and make people believe that this never happened even though it really did happen?" I then asked.

"We should ask Cam and Nate when we get home." Gray then said.

"Alright. We seem to do better when we are with them and together as a team." I then said getting into the car.

------

"You really think it's gonna work?" I asked once we came up with a plan.

"It's the only way to stop everything for good." Cam said back.

"Alright then. We start tomorrow morning. This better work." I said nervously.

It was now 7pm. We all decided on some Mac and cheese with bacon for dinner.

"You good babe?" Grayson asked as we sat waiting for dinner.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just. What if things don't go the way we plan tomorrow?"

"Don't worry. Things will be just fine tomorrow." He said pecking my cheek.

I just hoped things did go well. I could not stand Ella any longer. I really didn't know what her problem was.

After dinner we all decided to call it a day and go to bed. It was a long day and we were all tired. Gray and I cuddled up under the blankets.

We spent a good hour just talking about whatever we wanted. I felt a lot better about a lot of things after that. I really do not know what I would do with out him. He and Eth have really helped me through alot of things since I have moved out here. I love them for that.

******

Ella is going to be gone soon. I really don't like her even though I created her. But who says I can't create a character and not like them?

I have a CPR thing to do today, so thats why I updated this early. I also have work later today.