Chapter 25

Grayson's P.O.V

The next day I woke up to the sun shining through the window of the donut place. I looked down at a sleeping Bailey. She looked adorable while sleeping. I saw her eyes slowly open and look up at me.

"What time is it?" I heard her moan.

"10am."

"Lets go see what the storm did last night." She said as she got up. I followed her.

"Not that bad." I said as we looked out the window.

"Are we allowed to go out now?" I heard Ethan ask.

"Yeah." I said back.

"Lets go then." Bailey said walking out of the place. She then walked back in. "We can go right after I get another smoothie."

"Had that one comin." I then said.

She got the smoothie and we walked out of the place. So far nothing looked bad from the storm. That was until we started walking home.

"Dang. This storm did a number on this area." I then said.

The storm had caused a flood in the area we were walking through. Not so bad to where houses got damaged, but there was some flooding that happened.

We finally made it back to the house.

"Who wants to take a swim?" Nate asked.

"Im gonna go up and shower. I'm tired and there's school tomorrow." Bailey said heading upstairs.

-------
Bailey's P.O.V

I went to go up to take a shower while the twins and Nate went for a swim. When I got out I got dressed and headed downstairs. Just as I was getting to the bottom of the stairs I heard their voices. They were talking about my birthday.

"Alright. I'll call the arcade place and make the reservations for Baileys party." I heard Grayson say.

"I'll text the guys and tell them our plan for the beach afterwards." Nate than said.

"I'll figure out the decorations for the beach." Ethan then said.

I quickly went back up to my room. They couldn't know that I heard their plan for my birthday. I just hoped that they wouldn't find out that I knew what was gonna happen the day of my birthday.

About 15 minutes later I heard Grayson calling me from downstairs.

"Coming!!" I said as I made my way downstairs.

"Thought you were still in the shower. What were you up to?" Grayson asked.

"Just talking to my friend. That's all." Good thing they bought it.

"Figure out what you wanna do for your birthday yet?" Ethan then said.

"Not yet. Still need to think of something to do. I just know I want it to be unforgettable." I said to them trying to hide the fact that I already know what's gonna go down on my birthday.

"When you think of something let us know." Nate then said.

-------

The next day at school I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday when I heard them talking about my birthday. I knew it was gonna be great knowing that they were planing it for me. There was no way that their parties were boring.

"Whatccha thinkin about?" Grayson then asked.

"Oh nothing." I said back.

"It was something. I will figure it out eventually. Trust me." He said as we walked into our first class.