Chapter 29

Grayson's P.O.V

Once Bailey opened her presents from everyone else, I went out to the car to get the big fluffy teddy bear that I got her from the arcade earlier.

"Do you like it?" I asked as I held up the bear of fluffiness in front of me.

"I love it Gray." She said from next to me.

"Well I'm glad to hear that. Happy 16th birthday to my baby girl." I said as we then kissed.

"Well. Who else is exhausted?" Bailey then asked.

"I think we all are." Ethan said back.

We all made out way upstairs and to different rooms. The guys took our guest room. I walked into my room to see Bailey already laying there. I played next to her.

"Thank you guys for an amazing 16th birthday." She said as we kissed.

"Anything for my baby girl." I said back.

We cuddled up and drifted off to sleep for the night.

------

The next morning we all woke up at 10 as usual. None of us felt like cooking anything. So Me, Bailey, Eth, and Nate decided to go get some Brunch. The guys decided to go home.

When we got to the place we were gonna eat at, we were welcomed by screams of girls. The four of us signed as few things and took a few pics then went inside.

"That didn't take as long as I thought it would." I heard Bailey say.

"Good thing it didn't. Cuz I'm starving." I said back.

We eventually got seated and got our food.

"Before our food comes, I just wanna say thank you guys again for an amazing 16th birthday. It really did mean a lot to me." Bailey said with a smile.

"It was no biggie. We love ya and are just happy that you had a great time yesterday." Ethan said to me.

Our food eventually came and for the next hour and a half or so, we just enjoyed being together and laughed about stupid things.

-----

The next day we woke up at our normal time for school. Which was always way too early. All we did is get ready and drink some coffee. Then we were off to school.

It was now September. That meant Volleyball playoffs started soon.(a/n: I don't play Volleyball. So just go with it when I say playoffs cuz I'm not sure if Volleyball calls it that or not)

If they won our next game, they would go to Playoffs. Bailey is the teams best player. So she knew she had to play her best. The next game was Friday night.

"Ready for the game Friday night?" Ethan asked as we walked down the hall to our first class.

"Eh. Ish." She responded back.

"Well get ready."

The bell rung just as we walked into Chemistry. We were almost never on time to that class.

"Ah. The 3 musketeer's have made it to class on time for once." Mrs. Click said as we sat.

"I know. Shocking right?" I then said.

"Don't make her mad." Bailey whispered to me as she laughed a little.

Class then got started. On Mondays classes were only 45 minutes long. Today that seemed to take 3 years. I hated when that happened. It also seemed to happen with the classes I least like as well. Which didn't make it any better.

The bell finally rang and we were outta there.