Chapter 36

Bailey's P.O.V
*fall break*

"Ugh. Finally. Fall break." Grayson said as he flung himself into the couch in the living room.

"Alright. Are we gonna need costumes for the party?" I then asked sitting on the arm of the couch that Grayson was on.

"Not for the beach part, but for the downtown part you do." Ethan told me.

"How about we go get costumes tomorrow?" I suggested.

"Sounds good." Grayson said.

------
Grayson's P.O.V
*the next day*

We got up at 10 as always. Bailey and I went down and had donuts for breakfast. Ethan eventually came down and made himself some breakfast.

"We're just gonna go to Party City and get the costumes there." I said.

"Alright. The costume I want is there anyway." Bailey said back.

"What are you gonna be?" I asked.

"You'll see when we get there."

"Ugh. Fine." I said as I finished my donut.

Once we finished our breakfast, we went upstairs and got ready to go. Once we were ready, we got in Ethan's car and headed to Party City.

------

"Alright. We have to be sure our costumes have to be great.
So be sure to pick out something good." I said as we walked into Party City.

"Ready. Set. Go!!" Ethan said as we then separated and started collecting the things for our costumes.

I am going to be Luigi from Super Mario Bros. So I got everything I needed for that costume.

------
Ethan's P.O.V

This Halloween, Gray and I are going to be Mario and Luigi. I'm going to be Mario. So once we got there and separated, I got the things for my costume.

-----
Bailey's P.O.V

This Halloween, I am going to be Princess Peach. The guys didn't even know because they wouldn't tell me what they were gonna be, so I wouldn't tell them.

Once everyone got their costumes and paid, we left. Once we got back to the house was when we are gonna put our costumes on and show the others what we are.

Just 15 short minutes later, we were running into the house and getting changed into our costumes.

"YOU GUYS DRESSED YET?!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Yeah!!" I heard both yell.

"Alright. On three. We walk out. One!! Two!! Three!!"

We each walked out and stood there in shock at what happened.

"Well apparently we read each other's minds." Ethan said looking at me.

"This worked out well." I said with a smile.

Grayson's phone then went off.

"Nate is gonna be here any second with his costume on. Let's go wait for him." He said as Ethan and I followed him downstairs.

There was a knock at the door not long after that. We surrounded the door as Grayson opened it. Standing on the other side was a Nate dressed as Toad looking just as surprised as we were.

"I know. Our reaction was the same." Grayson then said.

He came in and sat down.

"So. It is currently 3 in the after noon, who wants to make me some food?" Nate asked.

"I can make you a grilled cheese with bacon." I suggested.

"That sounds so good." He then said.

"Grilled cheese it is then."

"Don't forget the bacon." Nate said as I walked into the kitchen.

"I won't." I said back.