Chapter 14

Bailey's P.O.V

As I was walking around getting clothes for the 4th, I saw my mother. Why now?

"Why are you still here?" I asked.

"Because you are coming home with me." She said trying to pull me along.

"I told you. I'm living here with the twins now. I don't want to go home. This is my home now." I said pulling away from her grip.

"Look you little piece of whatever. I am your mother. If I want you to come. You will come."

"Stop!! I'm old enough to make my own decisions. Now go away and leave me alone!!"

"How about we go somewhere else." Grayson said as he came out of nowhere.

Why was he here?

"Who are you?" My mom asked.

"That doesn't matter right now. Just, go back to Colorado and never come back. I am happy here and you are going to be okay with that. I hate to do this. But. Goodbye mom." I said turning and walking away with Grayson hand in hand.

"What was that about?" He asked me.

"Just another fight. I'd rather not talk about it though." I said trying to hold my tears back.

"Alright. If you ever want to talk about anything, let me or E know." He said kissing me.

------

After finishing shopping around for the 4th, we made our way back to their place.

"Why were you there Gray?" I asked as we turned the corner to their street.

"I just knew that if I didnt that something would go wrong. So I followed you." He explained to me.

"Well. I would be mad, but seeing that you did that for the right reason, Im not. So thanks Gray." I said smiling as I kissed him.

"Everything good?" Ethan asked as we walked through the front door.

"Yeah. We got some things for the 4th." I said to him.

I got myself a red, white, and blue bikini. Along with red, white, and blue shorts. I also got a tank top with an Eagle on it, behind it was an American flag. It was also ripped on the bottom. So that was gonna be my outfit for the party at the beach for the 4th.

"You should go put your stuff on so we can see what you look like." Grayson suggested.

"I don't wanna though." I said knowing it would just make me self-conscious.

"Come on Bailey. You look fine. Now go." Grayson said handing me the tings I got for myself.

"Fine." I said Turing toward the stairs.

I went up and changed and came back down.

"You look great." Grayson said to me.

"I like it." Ethan said to me.

"Since when do you like anything of mine?" I shot back without thinking. "Sorry. Didn't have the best time while I was out earlier. Thanks Eth."

"Your welcome." He said back forgiving me for what I said to him.

"Wanna hit the pool?" Grayson asked.

"Sure. Let me go change my swim suit though. I wanna save this one for the party at the beach." I said as I made my way back upstairs to change.

-----

"Lets play Chicken." Ethan suggested.

"We don't have enough people though." I said back.

"You do now." Cameron said as she jumped in the pool with us.