Chapter 53

Grayson's P.O.V
*the next day*

We finally got rid of Ella. Thank god we did.

"Well. Ella's gone and just in time for the 4th. There's only 2 weeks left until the fourth." I said as we all made our way down for breakfast.

"Wait. What's the date today?" Bailey then asked.

"The 21st. Why?"

"Gray. Ella made us miss our one year date." She said back.

"Who says we can't still have one?"

"Well then. Why don't we have a nice beach day. Just you and me."

"Sounds great to me." I said as we kissed.

------
Bailey's P.O.V

We got to the beach and started our day together.

"Wanna do some surfing?" Gray asked.

"Why wouldn't I?"

We spent a good hour and a half surfing. Once we were getting hungry, we decided to go to the donut place as always. As always, I got one of the smoothies that I love getting there.

"Gray. I've been having a ton of fun today." I said to him.

"Good. After this. We are going to take a nice walk on the beach."

Our lunch was finished in no time I looked at my phone and saw that it was almost one in the afternoon.

I felt his hand grab mine as we left the donut place.

"Tonight I say we cuddled up and watch some movies." I said as we strolled along the shore hand in hand.

"Sounds like a date to me. But until then, let's just enjoy this walk." He said to me as he pecked my cheek.

We walked along just talking about whatever came to mind. I kinda liked it. I felt like we were able to get to know each other even better than before when we did that.

Time went by faster. By the time we got back to the car, which was actually Ethan's, it was already 4pm. We headed back to the house so we could watch some movies.

Dirty part coming

After a shower, Gray and I went in his room and put in a movie. He had a different idea in mind.

------
Grayson's P.O.V

"I know another way we could spend this night." I said as I pushed her against my bed.

"What would that be?"

"You know exactly what I want." I said as our lips crashed together.

Clothes took only seconds to come off. I rubbed her cilt making her moan. I then put three fingers in making her moan more.

She then pleasured me.

After she sat back on the bed, I rubbed it against her teasing her.

"Babe. Stop teasing." She moaned.

"What?" I asked as if I didn't know why I was doing.

"Remember babe. Fast. Hard. Deep." She said between kisses.

So I did just that. Moans came from Bailey.

"GRRRAAYY!" She moaned.

"I'm close baby." I said to her.

"Me too." She said back.

Right as I came out of her, she cummed. I cleaned her up. Then laid beside her.

"Enjoy our late one year anniversary?" I asked as we cuddled up.

"More than ever." She said as we kissed.

"I'm glad to her that babygirl."

We eventually drifted off for the night. I loved her more than anything. I am glad that I get to call her all mine.

******

Ella is finally gone!!! Gray and Bailey is the thing I want to be with Gray. No joke.

Have work yet again today.