Chapter 34

Bailey's P.O.V

I was happy that I got to spend an extra day with Grayson. I did miss having him at school with me the past week. So the fact that Cam actually called me in sick, was amazing.

For lunch that day I made us a grilled cheese. The boys loved when I made that for them. Especially for lunch.

"Baby girl?"

"Mmm."

"Wanna go in the hot tub?"

"Sure. let me go get my swim suit on. I'll be right back." I said going upstairs and changing.

I was walking out of my room, ready to go, when I was stopped by Grayson.

"I just wanted to get you in a room so we can cuddle up again." He said as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Then you could have just told me that before I got changed." I said smiling.

Our lips met and it was a gentle kiss.

"I love you baby." He whispered to me.

"I love you too."

------

The next day at school everyone was asking where I was the day before. They were also asking Grayson why he wasn't at school all last week. I just hoped that this would pass over soon.

"Just ignore them baby. It'll eventually pass over." Gray whispered to me as we walked into our first class of the day.

"I just hope it does." I said as I sat on the desk.

We still had about 3 minutes until the bell rang. Grayson stood in front of me. Our lips met as we waited for the bell.

"Lips Dolan." We heard Mrs. Click say as she walked into the room.

My back was to her so I laughed quietly at her comment. People started to come in the class and sit down in their seats.

"I'm sorry. I just love Bailey." He said with a smirk.

He was just trying now.

"Mr. Dolan. Do not make me send you to the office." Mrs. Click then warned.

"Class hasn't even started yet, so until then, I can talk. I can also say that Bailey is an amazing girl to have." He said trying not to laugh.

"That's it Dolan. Office. Now. Come with me."

He listened and went. Before leaving we kissed one last time. Then he was gone.

-------
Grayson's P.O.V

I got sent up to the office for telling the whole Chemistry class that I love Bailey. I mean, it really should be no secret by now.

"First fighting. Now not being quiet when the teacher says. What to do with you Dolan?" Mr. Weaver, our principle, said to me.

"I mean. It really shouldn't be that much of a secret any more that Bailey and I are dating." I said to him.

"I'll let you off with a warning this time. But next time it's a detention. You are dismissed." He said as I got up and left.

I waited outside the classroom for Bailey. She finally came out.

"What happened?" She asked as she took my hand.

"Just a warning. Next time it's a detention." I told her.

"What am I gonna do with you Dolan?" She then kissed me.

"Ha. That's what Weaver said." I said with a small smile.

We then made our separate ways to class for the 2nd period if the day.