Chapter38

Bailey's P.O.V

We didn't get home until after midnight. We four of us were exhausted. Nate just slept at our place.

Not much was said when we got home. I just went upstairs, got changed, and got in bed. Yes. The actual guest room bed that was there.

------

I woke up the next morning to Grayson's arms wrapped around me. I knew if I moved he would just pull me back and say 5 more minutes.

"Hey Bailey." He said.

That's weird. He usually said baby or babe or baby girl when I first wake up.

I rolled myself around so I was facing him. I realized who it was.

"Ethan? What are you doing in here. Grays gonna kill you if he finds you in here." I whispered.

"Don't worry. Him and Nate are working out."

"That still doesn't mean you should be in here. Eth. You have to get out of here before Grayson comes back." I didn't need Grayson to see us like this again.

"Look Bailey. I've liked you since the day we met you at the meet and greet with your friend. Grayson even knows that."

Out of no where he kissed me again. Not long after did the door open.

-----
Ethan's P.O.V

I've liked Bailey since the day we met. I knew what I was doing right now was wrong. I would hate to see her and Grayson split up because of me.

------
Grayson's P.O.V

Once I got home from working out with Nate that morning. I went to go check on Bailey. Right as I was about to open the door to the guest room, I heard voices. It was Ethan's voice. Why was he even in there? I stopped and listed to what they were staying.

After a while of listening, it went silent. So I opened the door.

-------
Bailey's P.O.V

"I'm gonna kill you Ethan!!" Is all we heard from the door.

Ethan and I looked up at him not knowing what to do or say.

"Gray." Is all Ethan could get out.

"No. I gave you a chance after what happened last time. And you ruined that chance. Now get out." Grayson said calmly.

I couldn't tell in Ethan wanted to cry or if he was just upset. He got up and walked out of the room.

"I'm gonna go talk to Ethan. You stay here." He said walking out of the room.

I knew if I didn't go follow, then the two of them would just end up fighting. And not just verbally.

------
Ethan's P.O.V

I was just about to leave when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I thought it was gone a be Bailey. It wasn't. It was Grayson.

******

I know it's a shorter chapter than usual. Sorry about that.

I don't really leave an author's note at the end very much. I'm gonna start doing that more.

I wanna get to know my followers better. Comment one random fact about yourself.

A fact about me is that I am going to be a Senior in August. I also March in my school's Marching Band.