Chapter 41

Bailey's P.O.V

The next day we got up at the same time and got going at the same time as we did the day before. We didn't get back to the hotel until 9:30 the day before. Which would probably happen today as well.

"Lets get day two in full swing." I said as I headed toward the door.

"Try not to fall anymore. I don't think your elbow can take it anymore." I heard Grayson say from behind.

"I wont. Don't worry." I said as we got in line for our first lift of the day.

In the middle of the run, I fell. I knew that this time something did happen to my elbow.

"Babe. You alright?" I heard a worried Grayson ask.

The other two stopped behind me.

"No. My elbow. I did something to it this time." I said in pain.

"Alright. We need to get you to a hospital. Guys, help me get her to the bottom of the run." I said getting her board off.

------
Grayson's P.O.V

We got to the hospital and Bailey got the cast for her elbow.

"Alright. You are set. Any questions?" The doctor said.

"Can I still Snowboard?" Was the first thing that she asked.

"Just be very careful about falling." He said back. "You are free to go." He then said as he walked out the door.

"Alright. Its only 12:13 and we still have a good 9 hours to keep snowboarding. So lets go." She said as she got up and headed for the door.

"Yeah. You are not boarding the rest of the day with that arm of yours." I said to me as her as I took her hand.

"Ugh. Fine." She moaned.

------
*Christmas Day*

Christmas finally rolled around. I could not wait to give Bailey her Christmas present. It was a framed picture of her, Eth, and I at the beach. It was the first time the three of us went to the beach together. I could not wait to give it to her. She was gonna love it.

-----
Bailey's P.O.V

I woke up Christmas morning to find myself cuddled up next to Grayson just as I was the night before. I looked up into his eyes.

"Marry Christmas baby girl." He said in a low and sleepy voice.

"Marry Christmas." I said back with a smile and pecking his lips.

"Lets go get some cookies for breakfast." He said rolling his shirtless self out of bed.

I got up and followed him. We got downstairs to see that Ethan and Nate were already up. They had already made the hot Chocolate.

"Morning to the two sleepy heads." Nate said as we went into the kitchen.

We just ignored him and got our cookies and hot Chocolate. We went back in the living room and sat on the couch. Grayson put his arm around me as we started to enjoy our first Christmas together.

Once all of us were done with the cookies, we exchanged presents.

------

I finally got to open Grayson's present. He wanted me to open his last. I opened it and saw that it was a picture of him, Eth, and I at the beach for the first time together.

"I love it Gray. I love you." I said to him.

"I love you too." He said as we kissed.

I did love him. He was more than I ever could ask for.

******

I am making myself wish that I had what Bailey and Grayson have in this fanfic. No joke guys. Hows everyone's summer been going?