Chapter 56

Bailey's P.O.V

"Hey Bailey!!" I heard a voice call as I was looking for a wave to catch.

I looked up to see Cameron. The boy that I had met at last years 4th of July party.

"Hey Cameron." I said as he paddled over next to me.

"I knew I could find you out here."

"How did you know that?"

"I know that you cant stay away from a good surf." He said as we both paddled toward a wave we had both spotted.

After a good 2 hours of surfing, we made our way back to shore. It was now 2pm. The party was just getting started.

"Wow. You are an amazing surfer." Olivia said as I sat down at the snack bar next to her and Ethan.

"Thanks. I spend a lot of time out there." I said back.

I could tell that Ethan liked her. I could tell by the way he looks and talks to her.

"Well. Im gonna go find Gray and get my party on. See you guys in a bit." I said as I got up and searched for Grayson.

When I found him, I wasn't surprised to see him with a drink in his hand. He handed one to me as we kissed.

"Hey babe." He then said as we hugged.

It didn't take long for us to have too much.

------

I woke up in Grayson's room.

How'd I end up here?

Then I remembered the party yesterday at the beach for the 4th.

"Look who's up." I heard a voice say from the door.

Sure enough, it was Grayson.

"What happened to the party?" I asked as I slowly sat up on the bed.

"We got dragged home by Ethan at around 4 this morning because we wouldn't stop drinking." He said to me.

"Ethan. The girl. ETHAN!!!!" I yelled excitedly as I got up and ran into his room with out even knocking.

"Would you like something?" He asked as I just stood in the door way of his room.

"What happened with you and Olivia last night?" I asked as I entered his room and sitting next to him on his bed.

"I got her number. Shes coming over later today."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I would've. But you and Gray were kinda high off your asses." He told me.

"What time is she coming over?" I then asked.

"Around 2ish. Were gonna go swimming and shes gonna stay for dinner."

"Come on. We have to go get you ready." I said tugging his arm to get out of bed.

"But its only 11."

"Exactly. So we have just enough time to make sure you are ready for tonight and know what to do when she does get here."

Him and I spend a good hour and a half making sure he knew what to do. No matter how much he complained about knowing what to do, I still made him make sure he did know what to do.

"Alright. I will give you an A for knowing what to do. Now, go get yourself ready. She's gonna be here in half an hour." I said as I pushed him back into his room and closing the door so he could get himself ready.

I could not wait for Olivia to come over. I liked her and I could Ethan felt the same. I was going to make sure they ended up dating.

******

Ethan is getting himself a girl.