Chapter 22

Grayson's P.O.V

I looked over at Bailey to see her just staring down at her phone. It looked like she was about to cry.

"What's wrong Bailey?" I asked.

"How could someone just say something like that?" Is all she asked.

I walked over behind her to see what it was. I read the comment to read: Who does this B***h think she is to date Gray. He can do so much better than that fat potato.

"Baby. Don't listen to that. They don't know anything. You are perfect." I said to her.

"Not to this person apparently." She said back. I think she was crying now.

"Don't let it get to you. Alright. E and I get things like this all the time." I said to her as we hugged.

"Alright. Um. Im gonna go for a walk. I'll be back soon." She said as she got up and walked out the door.

"If you need anything call." I said before the door closed.

------
Bailey's P.O.V

I needed to go on a walk after what I had just read that comment. I grabbed my board as I walked out the door and started skating to the nearby Skate Park.

"Look. It's Grays new girlfriend!!" I heard someone yell.

I don't need this right now.

I stopped skating and looked around for who has just yelled that.

"Over here. I heard the voice say. I found who yelled it and they were coming toward me. It surprisingly wasn't a girl.

"Hey. Just letting​ you know that Grayson is way lucky to have you." He said with a smile.

"Thanks. But I actually came here to be alone. But I do appreciate what you just said." I said with a small smile back.

"I'll let you be." He said as he walked away.

He looked familiar. It was just probably me not feeling too well.

After about 2 hours I decided to go back to the house. The twins were probably getting worried.

"Hey guys. I'm back." I said as I walked through the door.

Grayson was the first to hug me.

"Doin better?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just needed some time alone is all. I'm gonna go get ready for bed now." I said waking upstairs.

------

The next day my alarm went off for school. I rolled myself out of bed and got myself ready. I really didn't want to go to school today. But I knew I had to.

I walked downstairs for breakfast to see Grayson and Ethan already eating. I got my food and sat next to Grayson.

"Ready for today?" Gray asked.

"Ha. No." I said as I chewed my bacon.

"Don't worry. It'll get better soon." He said back.

I sure hope it would.

-----

We got to the school and walked in. Things were going well so far. We eventually found Nate and hung out until the first bell rang.

"Hey. Your birthday is at the end of the month. What you gonna do?" Grayson asked.

"Not sure yet. But it's my 16th. So something fun. Beach party?" I said back.

"Sounds fun. Well. Think about it." Grayson said as we made our way to Chem.

"Can I come?" Nate asked.

"No Nate. Ya can't." I said to him laughing a little.

"So then I'll see ya there." He said knowing I was joking.