Chapter 7

Ethan's P.O.V

Dang could Bailey skate. But that doesn't mean that I like her. I mean I do, but in the way where I still would try to make her mad.

After skating for a while, we decided to go get some Fro Yo at Yogurt Land. We seemed to really like to go there. It was like our hangout.

------
Grayson's P.O.V

"Get off me!!" I heard Bailey's voice yell from behind.

I turned around to see some guy trying to take her. Not on my watch.

"Dude. Get off her." I said trying to push him away.

The other guys came to help me get the dude off her. I saw Bailey fall out of the corner of my eye. It didn't look like a bad fall though. Hayes stayed with Bailey.

After tussling with the guy for a bit, he finally gave up.

"Don't you ever, touch my girl again." I said to him.

I found Bailey who was still on the ground. She looked in pain.

"What's wrong?" I asked nervously.

"My ankle. I think I twisted it too far this time." She said with pain in her voice.

"Alright. We need to get to the hospital now." I said picking her up. "Someone grab her board."

I saw Hayes take her board. We started walking as fast we we could to the hospital. It wasn't at all far from where we were.

------

"You are very lucky young lady. If you would have twisted it any more, you would've dislocated it." The doctor told her.

"So what does that mean?" She then asked.

"It means you will not need a cast. You will just need to keep it wrapped up for 2 weeks. For one week you will need crutches just to be safe. After that, you can walk on it. I'll go get the things to wrap your ankle in and the crutches." He then said as he walked out of the room.

------

By the time we got out of the Hospital, it was 6pm. We spent the past 2 hours in there.

"Anyone still up for some FroYo?" Aaron asked.

"I'd be crazy if I said no." Bailey then responded with a smile.

"Let's go then."

------

Ethan went to go get the car from the house. We would have just skated back, but Bailey has a dead ankle. So that wasn't really an option.

"I'm goin upstairs and going to bed." Bailey then said as she made her way over to the stairs.

She stopped in front of the stairs, looked at the stairs, then looked at us.

"Help." Is all she said.

"Someone take the crutches. I'll carry you." I then said as I picked her up.

"Thanks Gray." She said smiling.

"Your light." I said back with a smile.

-----

The guys ended up leaving around 11 the night before. When Bailey woke up it was only 10am.

"Why don't we take it easy today." She said to me.

"Sounds good. You don't need any more broken bones." I said back as we both laughed.

I helped her down the stairs for breakfast. She was just too beautiful. Just looking at her seemed to give me butterflies.