Chapter 33

Bailey's P.O.V

"What the f**k Ethan." I heard Grayson say from the doorway.

Ethan instantly stopped kissing me. Both of our heads snapped up looking at the shocked and hurt boy now standing there. It went silent.

"Get out Ethan!!" Grayson then said.

"Gray. I didn't mea-" Ethan started.

"I don't care, just get our and away from her!!" He then said as Ethan got up and walked out of the room.

Grayson walked over and sat on the bed.

"Why was he kissing you?" Is all he asked.

"We were just talking. I honestly don't even know how he ended up missing me. Don't be mad at Ethan. I don't like seeing you guys mad at each other." I said almost crying.

"It's alright baby. Don't cry." He said hugging me and rubbing my back.

"Are you mad?" I then asked.

"No baby."

He took my face in his hands and kissed me. It was a long, gentle kiss. I enjoyed those kisses from him.

"I love you babygirl." He said to me as we cuddled back up.

"I love you too." I said back.

------
Bailey's P.O.V

At 1pm I woke up from the nap I had taken. I was still way tired from the game the night before.

"Hey baby." Grayson said softly.

"Hey." I said sitting up.

Gray then pecked my check. There was a knock at the door.

"It's Ethan. Can I come in?" We heard Ethan ask.

"Sure." I said before Grayson could say no.

He then opened the door and walked in.

"Look. I didn't mean to kiss Bailey. I don't even know what I was thinking. I just happened. Gray. You know that I hate when either one of us is mad at the other." He then said.

Grayson stood up and stood in front of him.

"Just don't let it happen again. Alright?"

"Alright."

They then did a bro hug. I joined in.

"I don't like seeing you guys mad at each other. I'm glad you guys are good now." I said smiling.

Grayson hugged me as we kissed. I smiled up at him.

"You're my baby girl." He said smiling at me as he kissed my head.

-------
Ethan's P.O.V

I was glad that Gray and I were good again. Im happy for the two of them. Im happy that they can make each other so happy. Bailey is always the kind of girl I wanted Grayson to date one day. I would really hate to see them apart.

The rest of that weekend went by pretty fast. Before we knew it, Monday was here. I don't think any of us were ready for school that day.

------
Grayson's P.O.V

"5 more minutes." I moaned sleepily when Bailey tried to get out of bed Monday morning.

"This is your last day of not being able to be with me. I think you can handle it." She said back.

"Can we just spend this say together? Please?" I begged.

"Fine. But someones gotta call me in sick." She said back.

I had Cam call her in sick since she was meant to be her legal guardian since she was over 18. She was cool with it once I explained it to her.

"Yay. I can spend the day with you." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close.

"You so owe me for missing practice again." She said back smiling as we kissed.