Chapter 62

NATES P.O.V
*2 months later*

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked Alyssa as everyone's attention was drawn to us.

"Yes." She said with a big smile.

This was it. I am finally dating a girl that I liked since that start. A girl that I met at a party 2 months ago. I was no longer going to 5th wheel with the twins and their girlfriends.

------
Bailey's P.O.V
*Graduation day*

"Well Gray. We did it. We are graduating today." I said to him as we stood in his room with our gowns on.

"We did do it didn't we?" He said as we kissed.

"Lets go graduate." I said as I took his hand and we walked to Ethan's car.

I could not believe that we were graduating today. It was an amazing feeling to have.

The ceremony eventually started not long after we got there.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. We welcome you here today to celebrate the graduation of the Class of 2017. To start us off, lets welcome this years spokes person to give a speech. Bailey." Mr. Weaver said as everyone clapped.

"Three years ago I was able to meet two twins I never thought I would meet. Today I am dating one and get to graduate with him and his brother. I was also able to live with them for my Junior and Senior year. What they have done for me in the past three years is something I cant even begin to explain. I come from a very confusing and hard background. When they found out about my past, they didn't hesitate to step in and help me in ways I never even knew were possible. Because of them, I have become a better person. I really cannot thank them enough for what they have done for me." I was now crying.

"So if Grayson and Ethan Dolan could please get your butts over here." I said as the two made their way up to me. "These two have done more than I could ask for. The past few years it had always been me and them. So thank you guys for everything." I said as they both kissed my cheek.

After a long ceremony, we finally graduated. We all took pictures and went out for dinner that night to celebrate.

"I just have to say something really fast." Grayson said as he stood up and everyone's attention was drawn toward him.

"I just have to say that there is one very special girl here tonight that I am very lucky to call my girlfriend. She has made these past few years a ton of fun for me. I am glad to say that we were able to graduate high school together today. Bailey. I love you so much and I am way glad that we met that one day when Eth and I were on tour. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." He said as I stood and he handed me flowers and we kissed.

Everyone clapped at what he said.

All I have to say is that I am glad they did what they did for me. They did things for me I thought no one else would. They changed my life in a way I couldn't thank them enough for. I am glad I met these two goofs and get to call one of them all mine.

This is how, I met the Dolan Twins.

****

Well. It's over guys. I enjoyed writing this sooooo much. I'm glad you guys liked it.

I am also going to be entering this one onto the 2016 Wattys since it is now finished. The other two are already entered.

I'll start working on a new one soon. Let you guys know when I have a new fanfic for ya'll.