Chapter 52

Grayson's P.O.V

The next morning we all planed on getting up at 9. So we did. We all got ready and met in the living room.

"So. Grayson, you get Ella. Nate and I will stay here and get the cameras set up. Cam you tell Nate and I where Grayson and Ella are in the house do we know what cameras to go to. Bailey, just be sure to stay out of sight until told to do so." Ethan said to us.

"Sounds good. Revenge starting in three.... Two.... Action." Bailey said as we all went to our places.

I went and got Ella. I brought her to the living room.

"You finally decide that you want me instead?" She asked.

"No."

"I see. You wanna play hard go get. Why don't we figure this out in your bedroom."

"You know I shouldn't."

"Come on babe. Bailey isn't here any more. So it's not like she could possibly find out." She said pulling me along up the stairs.

------
Bailey's P.O.V

"Warning. They are going upstairs to Grays room. Get ready." Ethan then said through the walkie talkies.(a/n: I know like none uses them anymore. so just go with it)

I was in the guest room, so there was no way of Ella knowing that I was even here. I heard Cam and Nate hurry to get make sure the camera was working.

I then heard them come up. Cam and Nate went back to where they were. Ella and Gray went into the room.

-------
Ella's P.O.V

"So now that Bailey girl can never find out about any of this. Why don't we get things alittle more heated in here since we never got to do that last time." I said taking his shirt off.

"She does have a way of finding out though." I said to her.

"She's no where around. So until she is, you are mine. Sound good baby?"

"She actually is. Guys!! Get in here!!" He then yelled.

"Guys? Who's guys?" I said nervously.

------
Bailey's P.O.V

We heard Grayson call for us to come in the room he was in.

"I thought you ran off the other day?" Ella asked me.

"I never ran off. I was always here. Dating him. We never broke up." I told her.

"Then why am I here?"

"We like to call it revenge." Ethan then said.

"You see. We set up cameras around the house. Those cameras have captured you trying to steal Grayson from Bailey. So the only fooled one around here, is you." Ethan then said to her.

"What we will do with these video? You may ask. We are going to put them together. Then post it on YouTube for the world to see the real truth about you. A way you can keep this from happening? Is if you post to your social media saying that all those things you posted about Gray and I were fake." I then said to her.

"You people are sick." She said to us.

"Maybe. But at least were not boyfriend stealing hoes like you." I said back.

"So you have two choices. Post saying that those things are fake. Or we post the video to the world." Grayson then said.

"Fine. I'll post that they are fake. Then I'll move back to where I came from." She said pulling out her phone.

I actually worked. Ella is now out of our lives.

******

Ella is finally out of their lives. Idk what I would do if an Ella actually in my life.