AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!

Hello everyone! I know I finished this thing back in November, but I have a few important announcements.

1. Gerard Way and the Triwizard Tournament was nominated for the PotatoYoghurt Fanfiction Awards!
I'm super excited and if you want to go vote for it, it's in the Frerard 2K+ category. While you're at it, take a look at all of the other fanfics that were nominated - some of them look really good. PotatoYoghurt's fanfictions are amazing as well, so just go read everything. :)

2. I'm writing a sequel to Gerard Way and the Triwizard Tournament!
It's going to be called Patrick Stump and the Flying Car Brigade, and it will be out in August. I know that seems like a long time, but I need to finish Dead! first, and I am also waiting until after the script for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child comes out. It will be set two years after the ending (not the epilogue) of GWATTT. Here's the summary:

Sixth year Hufflepuff Patrick Stump had it all: good grades, a large group of friends, and a loving boyfriend. He expected his sixth year to be perfectly normal, at least by wizarding standards. However, all of that changes thanks to a job opening in Chicago, a mysterious new neighbor, a seemingly blank piece of parchment, and a powder blue Ford Anglia that might just have the ability to fly.

Only one thing is for sure. This is going to be one bizarre year for Patrick and his friends.

3. While you're waiting for Patrick Stump and the Flying Car Brigade...
Read Dead! I'm working on that right now, and it's turning out really well so far. So yeah, go read that. :)

That's all for now. I'll put another author's note here when I post PSATFCB. Hope you enjoyed Gerard Way and the Triwizard Tournament, and thanks for reading! :D