100K READS CELEBRATION

Thank you all so much for 100,000 reads on Gerard Way and the Triwizard Tournament! It's been such a pleasure to see all of you reading, voting, and commenting on my work, and I just want every single one of my readers to know how much you mean to me. Thank you for making my bad days better and for supporting me in my writing. 

Now that Gerard Way and the Triwizard Tournament has hit 100K reads, let's celebrate! We all want to party when the funeral ends, right? :)

I'd like to do a Q&A session to celebrate this achievement! If there's any questions that you'd like to ask me, please comment on this chapter, and I will post up a Q&A chapter once I have enough questions to answer. Your questions can be about anything, whether it's this book, one of my other books, writing in general, or something completed unrelated to writing. 

As an incentive for you to help me celebrate 100K reads on Gerard Way and the Triwizard Tournament, I will follow anyone who asks a question for the Q&A session. For each question you ask, I will also comment once on any one of your stories if you're a writer. 

If anyone has any other ideas on how I can celebrate this milestone, please leave a comment on this chapter!

Thank you again for 100K reads! :D