Chapter 17

Paule's POV:

Saturday passed by fast. I went home, showered and changed clothing. But Mother nor Father were there. It's weird. They always leave a note or something saying where they are, and what things I've got to have done by the time they come back.

Anyway mom shoed me out again Saturday night saying she and Katy were fine by themselves and that I needed to sleep in my own bed? Like what? But she wouldn't take any of my arguments and here I am. Home. Alone.

After taking a long bath I went into my bedroom dressed in my night grown. Taking my towel off my hair, I sat in front of my vanity and started brushing my locks. I then got my laptop out and started working on my assignments which were due Monday.

That look me until 11pm. But once done I choose to go talk to Edward. Maybe he's up? I know I said I would stop annoying him. But... I won't okay. It's just... I have to find out what he's hiding. Why? Good question, but also a question I have no answers to.

I log in on my account and type.

'Hey'

Soon enough I realise he's online and he reads my message. A small bubble appears on my screen mentioning to me that he's typing. Moments later a new message pops up.

'You again? Won't you leave me be damn.'

'No need to be rude okay. It's not like I'm making someone sit on you, or hit you'

' I would rather have them hitting me than be here talking to you'

'Rude'

'Goody two shoes'

'I'm so not a goody two shoes! I've done bad stuff in my life!'

'Really like what?'

'Like.... I've put acid on someone's chair'

'Wow thanks really good and they saw it and did not sit on it'

'No actually, this kind of acid does not have any effects, until you put it in contact with water. Only then will it make holes into any surface.'

'Clever but kids could do better'

'Oh really. Well tell me something YOU have done that's so mean'

'I've slapped a cop.'

'Wait what?! Why would you do that?! Are you crazy or something?!'

'He deserved it. He was about to hit a girl. I might be rude but I know that the day you raise your hand on a woman is the day you are officially no longer a man.'

'Awwww you're some kind of superhero!!'

'Don't be excited I'm not Prince Charming'

'Who told you I was a Damsel in distress to need Prince Charming?'

'The way you talk. The books you read. You're a hopeless girl waiting for a Prince to come and sweep you off your feet. News flash this is real life. And here you don't get those.'

'I am so not hopeless! And even if I did love romance and wanted a Prince to come and love me, you wouldn't even be at the bottom of my list. You're a mean, rude, stalker that will never be anywhere close to my prince'

'To be honest with you, I've no idea if I should be mad or happy. You just listed my qualities, and that list of yours isn't a place I wanna come close to. And a stalker? If that's what I am then what do you call yourself babe? You intruded in my life, no one asked for you to annoy me but you won't stop, you went and searched my damned profile until you got connected to my other social medias. And you dare say I'm a stalker?'

'Do not blame me okay, you were a rude prick to me so I've got all right to want to know who you are.
And you stalked me too so that makes us even.'

'Yeah okay,whatever floats your boat princess.'

'Ugh you're annoying. But Anyways since you know I've found some of your social medias, wanna FaceTime? Or maybe Skype? I wanna see your face, you've seen mine from my profile, and we could play 20 questions or smth since I'm alone'

Wait what? Did I just send that? ARE YOU DUMB PAULE?!

Oh shut up brain!

Shut up? YOU SHUT UP! YOU DON'T TELL STRANGERS THAT YOU'RE ALONE AND TO FACETIME! CMON GIVE HIM YOUR ADRESS SO HE CAN COME AND KIDNAPP YOU TOO!

Fine, I get it, it was a dumb move okay. But I've been getting to know him. Maybe if I see him we could actually get along! Cmon brain you know I would love a  friend who loves books like mee. Plus he doesn't seem bad. What could he do from a screen away huh?

HE DOESNT SEAM BAD MY ASS. HE COULD BE A RAPIST, A PERVET, A 60 YEARS OLD MAN WHOS GONNA OPEN THE CAM ON HIS DICK, I DONT KNOW HE COULD BE ANYTHING DAMN.

'No we ain't facetiming, nor Skyping. I'm not your friend, go find someone else to annoy, and didn't your parents teach you NOT TO FUCKING ASK STRANGERS TO FACETIME YOU?! I COULD BE A RAPIST FOR ALL YOU KNOW DUMB ASS.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Big Ass Thank You for ya all!!! Can't believe this is having so much success!! You guys are the best of the best💋❣

Don't forget to vote,comment and tell others to read

~Taraxx